☕Coffee Was The Beginning ☕

The pink haired boy stretched as he leaned onto the table watching the two of his friends shamelessly flirt. He sighs heavily hoping for the 4th member of their friend group to eventually show.
"Iwa-chan space movies are so much better than Godzilla that's why we should watch Star Wars today" whined the brunette, honestly Makki didn't understand why the girls liked him so much when usually all he did was whine or talk about himself, sure he had the looks but that didn't always matter did it? Not to him at least.
The bell chimed at the entrance of the comfy coffee shop by the school the door swinging open right after. The boy perked up hoping it was Matsukawa to save him from this obvious sexual tension from across the table. Thankfully the gods answered his wishes and over strolled the tall black haired hot mess of a teen. He looked like he had just woken up and walked out of the house. His t-shirt was half tucked into his sweats and his curly hair even messier than usual.
"Sup sluts" Matsukawa mused sliding into the booth next to Hanamaki slinging his arm over his shoulders. "Did I miss anything good? " he sent a side glance to the boy who was now munching on a creampuff the sugar that once coated the sweet on his nose.
"Not too much, just them bickering and still not noticing their feelings." Not like he had anywhere to talk in this situation.
Matsukawa chuckles "Yeah so nothing new."
Oikawa gauked in a unsubtle reaction. "That's not true! Iwa-chan help me out here!" he fussed.
"For once I have to agree with Trashykawa, I would never have feelings for someone as full as himself as he is" Iwaizumi said sipping on his black coffee.
Hanamakis face collided in disgust " How can you drink that stuff it's got like no flavor."
Iwaizumi just shrugged, "it's not that bad you just have an addiction to sugar."
"That explains a lot becauseits obvious Makki had sat in that pile of sugar cause he's got a pretty sweet ass." He sent the now flustered boy a wink before snatching a creampuff from his plate. The strawberry haired boy's ears turned red as he laughed covering up his suprizement even though he knew it was a joke it made his stomach tingle with butterflies.
"talk about not realizing feelings," muttered the brunette. Makki cheeks dusted pink at the comment and Matsun only raised one of his bushy eyebrows. "Whats that mean Oikawa?"
"exactly what it sounds like Mattsun." He sneered behind his carmel latee.
"why don't you tell us because I honestly don't know what you mean by that." the raven hair boy said, tension building up between the two of them.
"So are we going to go to the movies or Carnival tomorrow?" Iwaizumi cut into the conversation before food started to be thrown it was pretty clear matsukawa was in a bitchy mood and oikawa was going to make it worst.
"Carnival!" Makki said excitedly but muted because of his mouth full of cream puff, Mattsun chuckled at the boy, looking over at him nodding in agreement as the four of them came to an agreement. Mattsun looked over at Maki who had finished his creampuffs" I heard you like bad bois. "
the bright haired boy raised a brow "oh is that true? "
"yeah which is great cause I'm bad at everything. " He smirked as the other boy burst into laughter his cheeks heating up again
"God that was awful. "
" See my point exactly bad at everything. " He smiles at him fondly.
"well then it looks like you're just my type" Makki winked in return after recomposing himself. He pulled out his phone aimlessly scrolling through insta while waiting for the others to finish their drinks. About after another 20 minutes of random chatting mixed with memes the four split leaving makki and mattsun alone at the table.
"hey?" Mattsun started " my names Microsoft can I crash at your place tonight?"
Makki chuckeled then nodded "sure why not, but like seriously bro what's up with the pick up lines?"
The boy only shrugged in return, there was a lot of things Makki knew about the boy next to him but something hadn't seemed right since the tension between him and oikawa earlier. Even so he decided to shrug it off and continue on with thier conversation before the other two had left finishing it up before the two of them leaving.
🌼~🌼
Well shit that was awful writting leave me recommendations on how to edit! Chapter two coming soon! 🦖🦕