🌼But Carnival Was The Start🌼

The June heat was at its fullest by the time the group arrived at the fair grounds. Oikawa being late as usual had caused the other 3 boys to stand in the heat for an unreasonable amount of time, the pink haired boy already having drank 2 water bottles empty slumped against matsukawa dramatically groaning "why in the fuck does he take this long how much hair gel does your alien loving boyfriend need iwaizumi." he pouted looking over at the boy who was leaning against the car they arrived in it was mattsuns dad's so they couldn't waste the gas by running the AC in it leaving them to fend for themselves in the burning sun. Iwa sent him a glare" he's not my boyfriend one, and two" he has to look good for the ladies"" he stated doing air quotes with his fingers, makki only hummed his smirk matching with the boy he was laying on both of them knowing he was full of shit. After a few more long minutes the one and only Oikawa showed up. Makki cheered "oh thank the lord! " he stood up dusting the dirt off of his legs in the front, matsukawa chuckels and stood up too "you know there's more dirt in your butt then there is on your thighs." He patted the dirt off the boys butt, causing his ears to turn bright red along with his cheeks. The brunette smirks "Oh makki you're looking a little red there" he chimed linking his arm with iwaizumi's. Makki glared at him for calling him out, "it's just the heat getting to me cause you took way to long" he turns tworads the entrance. They all headed through the gate, iwa being the first to comment before oikawa pulled him away "we meet up at the ferris wheel at 6 Kay?" he nodded tworads matsukawa since he was the more responsible one who only nodded in return. Oikawa squealed loudly getting the attention of many people "Iwa-chan there's an alien I want it!" he drug the man behind him excitedly tworads the booth.
"so, where to first?" mattsun peeked over at the slightly shorter boy next to him. Makki only shrugs in response "wanna go ride some rides? Or games first?" he hums rocking between his heels and balls of his feet. Matsukawa looks at him happily "rides!" he laughs and grabbed his hand pulling him tworads the children's roller-coaster with a dragon head. Makki tripped over his own feet while matsukawa pulled him behind him. The boy in front stopped running and caught him smirking "if I didn't know better I would say you're falling for me." he winks and flicked the boys forhead who only blushed in response, though he had already said the truth but the thing is the pink haired boy already fell hard. Aftet a few moments of silence and wide eyed stares matsukawa spoke up" yo bro you okay?" he booped the shorter boys nose a few times not getting a response. Makki cheeks has turned more red once getting caught in his thoughts, panicked he closed leaned forward and pressed their lips together. Once he pulled away he looked at his best friend who was obviously surprised, 'ah fuck' thought the pink haired boy figuring he messed up the rest of today "sorry," he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly "I didn't know what came over me, let's go to that ride you wanted to." he looked at the other person who had now regained his composure and nodded in agreement "okay." he smiled after the pink boy turned around he blushed a soft pink feeling his lips happily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued ^3^
Please leave me feedback about what you thought I have absolutely no idea when the last chapter will be out but till then, mwah!💙💕💞 Btws I hadn't edit it yet but don't be afraid to point out mistakes it would be a big help.