chap 6

Hyuk opened the door and went in. Donghae was still on the bed and working on laptop.He froze at his place and gasped seeing how the young writer is sexy when focusing on writing, no shirt on with slightly furrowed eyebrows. His firm muscles was showed up and the sweat on all his body was a huge erection scene for hyuk.He got on the bed and moved toward him, hugged him and jokingly bit him some
_hey what are u doing?!...stop it...let me finish this paragraph first...
Hyuk tightened the hug and bit him more as he was trying for release.
Suddenly the door slammed open and hyo stepped in. She seemed mad and her breath was heavy.
_u...its all ur fault...i dont let u or any other slut to replace me in boss hug...
She shouted and attached donghae. She beat him with her fists.
Donghae rose up his hands to shield.
First hyuk was in shock but he soon grabbed her arm then threw her on the floor.
Her tears started to fall and she cried out loud. Hyuk sat on the bed before her and yelled.
_whats wrong with u?...
She only cried in response.
_stop crying...
He said and rubbed his forehead but she was still crying.
_i said stop it...
he yelled and slapped her hard, then pulled her hair and said
_say it if u regard ur life...
_everyone says boss doesnt want me anymore...boss plz...i dont have anywhere to go...plz say im still ur special doll...

hyuk threw her on the floor, got up and kicked her belly hard then walked toward the night table. he drew open the drawer and got a bottle of drug and a syringe.donghae who was watching whole time and trying to understand what is happening, jumped and took hyuk arm.
_is it drug?...
he asked but hyuk only pulled his arm out and walked toward her.
_do...do u use dr...drug?...
donghae stuttered
_no i dont...
he said coldly and sat before the crying mass girl. donghae jumped and grabbd both his writs and pleaded
_dont do it...plz...dont turn her into an addiction…
_she's already addicted...
_we can cure her...
_thats why i said u dont belong here...ure an innocent writer...u dont know anything about this cruel world...
he yelled while taking his arms and throwing him on the bed. he turned to her but donghae took his arm and talked in a slow and convincing voice
_ure boss here...its ur world...ur words...ur words are rule...plz...
_if i act sweet and weak...they wont obey me...i must be cold and firm...
he said and pulled his arm out then sat before her, taking her arm, said
_dont cry...its over...ure gonna be alright...just a moment...
he injected the syringe and donghae saw how girl's mood changed instantly.
_go and find kangin...tell him boss wants a white dress...
he said while wiping her tears.
she stood up cautiously and staggeringly went out.hyuk laid on the other side of the bed and covered himself with blanket while he's back was at donghae.
_about ur phone...
_i told my publisher that im going on a vacation before im coming here...dont worry no one will call or text...
_just plug out its battery...

the next day everyone was busy getting ready for the night's attack while donghae was only boxing with kangin
_ur techniques and power is good…u just need some real experience...
_lets have a break...
donghae sat on the floor and tried to catch his breath.
_right...kangin sat next to him.
_white dress!...what does it mean?..._what!?...ure fantasizing...
_no...i looked for that girl but no one has seen her since last night...im sure it's connected...
_so ask boss if ure sure that much..._well...we kinda had an argument last night over her...
_uhm...it means sell...
_what!?donghae turned his gaze and looked at him in shock
_yes...it means boss doesn’t want me anymore so sell me...red dress means im so useless to the point i dont even worth living...black dress means...i must be a lesson to others...mostly use for coyotes...
_ coyote!?...
_betrayers...
_so they're codes...
_well...only me, boss and leetuek knew about it and now...u know it too…
_i want to get my hair cut…
donghae said after some mins of silence_ok lets get u to our barber boy…
kangin said and stood up.

u know it too…_i want to get my hair cut…donghae said after some mins of silence_ok lets get u to our barber boy…kangin said and stood up