chap 8

Hi guys😍 tnx again for reading😊 hope u guys enjoy it😘

It was hard for hyuk to see donghae leaving. He locked up himself in his office and trying to focus on the plan, but it was so hard and he was already missed donghae.
As he was thinking why would he has such a feeling for donghae, and what is it that is different about donghae, his memories got the control of his mind.

A knock on the door brought him back to the reality.
_come in…
He said and rubbed his face. To his surprise he has shed tears, without knowing the reason.
Donghae stepped in and went toward him.
hyuk got up and took a step before hugging him tightly.
_im going to France…I’ll be waiting for u there…
Donghae said as he was looking at his eyes.
_I’m coming after u…
Hyuk tried to smile warmly.
Donghae put a quick kiss on his lips and said before leaving
_dont u dare to die…understand!?...
Hyuk chuckled and nodded.
Donghae hadn’t guts to unlink their hands. He put a quick kiss on back of hyuk hands.
_u cant be late for ur flight…
Hyuk whispered calmly though his voice was cranky.
Donghae just nodded and looked at him through his blurry vision.
_im sorry…but we have to go…
Kangin said while standing in the door frame.
Donghae shook his head before mumbling
_i don’t want to go…
Hyuk slowly unlinked their hands.
Kangin stepped closer and put his hands gently behind donghae, then leaded him toward the door.
Hyuk stood there and watched his life leaving him. he stayed there, shaking for some mins.
Slowly hyuk walked toward the door and locked it.
He felt like his heart is broken and his feet couldn’t bear his weight, he fell on the floor and let his tears to drop.
It was the first time he had such a feeling and he didn’t know how hard can it be, losing someone so much important.

Day by day passed, and hyuk was losing his mind. He was missed donghae but he hadn’t guts to call him, fearing he may lose to his feeling, abandoning everything and fly to his love. So he decided to sink himself with the plan and mission and he almost plan everything for over hundred times.
Kangin knocked slightly on the door and opened hyuk office door.
Hyuk was so focused on some papers.
Kangin stood behind the desk and leaned to look what takes hyuk full attention.
_what are u doing!?...
He asked curiosity.
Hyuk rose his head and found kangin staring at him.
_nothing…just checking how much the money is transferred…
_its done…I’ve transferred the last one morning…here….the bill…
He said and handed him a paper.
Hyuk took it and looked at it for a sec, he pulled his drawer out and grabbed his lighter then took all the money transferred bills and light them on. He threw the papers in the bin and watched them burning.
_2 days only…and we will be free forever…
_cant wait for it…
Kangin admitted as he sat on the edge of desk.
_if anything happened to me…
_no fucking way…don’t even think about it boss...
Kangin cut off his words as he was tired of hearing this bullshit over this month.
_Mr. kim is unpredictable and so cautions…
_boss…I know u more than 6 years…ure so good at planning that no one can beat u in it…
_this time is different kangin…I don’t have a good feeling about it…specially that horse like sergeant…I don’t trust him…
Hyuk said and ran his hand through his hairs as he was tired and confused
_I’ve talked to leetuek this morning…he said everything is good…sergeant and the princess are behaving amazingly good…we have sergeant fully on our side…he has showed green light about the plan and deleting our names…don’t worry…everything is going fine by now…
_in any case if anything happened to me…take 60% of my share for leetuek and urself and give the rest to donghae…
Hyuk said while rubbing his eyes.
_ok…I will…but for now…get up…we gonna go out these 2 days and have some fun…
Kangin stated as he got up and took hyuk hand and pulled him gently.
_i cant kangin…I have to check…
_shut up…enough working and overthinking…come on…
He cut him off and pulled him harder.