Note

Hello everyone!

I would like to take this time to let everyone know that future updates are uncertain. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, my school has closed for two and a half weeks. Because of this, I still will have schoolwork to complete communicated to me via email.

Because the school is closed doesn't mean I won't be busy. I have a job that (for some reason) I still have to work there. The stress as well is overwhelming and it's all just a bit much!

I know updates have already been all over the place, and I'm sorry for that! I'm just letting you all know that I'm not sure what will happen beyond this point! I am not quitting this book at all, just taking a quick step back to rejuvenate and clear my head.

Please take care of yourselves and your loved ones. Sanitizer and wash hands! Avoid large areas and traveling. And please, don't panic buy! Some people really need supplies! Especially at my job I can see the effects of panic buying and it is difficult for everyone.

You know the drill!❤️

Even if you don't feel ill doesn't mean you haven't had contact with a sick person. This means you still can transmit the virus to someone who doesn't have a chance (immune compromised, underlying illnesses, etc.).

We can get through this if we work together and slow down the curve of infection. Remain calm and do your part!

I'm available to talk. You can also reach me at my Tumblr (writerzunite).

Thank you for understanding and stay safe❤️

-Katherine