7

Authors Pov
Taehyung currently was in the uber in the way to Jungkook's house, Taehyung well for one was a horny little shit but he was also a virgin. He never knew it would come to something like this, also there was another fact, he had never seen Jungkook's face. Only his body. I mean yeah the thought of popular Jeon Jungkook did cross his mind but he never paid any mind to it because there was no way the JEON JUNGKOOK would pay any interest in him. Right?

Taehyung's Pov
Taehyung slowly got out of his uber and payed the uber driver, he then continued to walk to the door to knock. When the door was opened Taehyung had just about had a heart attack. The Jeon Jungkook was standing in front of him and he had no idea why.  Now everybody at Seoul High School knew white Jungkook was and they all knew that he was bi sexual but they had only ever seen him with girls.  So why now? Why go for a boy now? And especially Kim Taehyung.

"come in" jungkook said. Jungkook's shirt was off and his boner was prominent. Very prominent.

"j-j-jeon j-jungkook" i said nervously. I didn't know what to say i mean why me of all people when he could have other boys and even girls.

"oh don't be shy baby i don't bite i mean unless you want me too" he said with a wink and oh my god i could feel myself getting hard because i just wanted him to touch me and it was eat-

"watcha thinkin bout" he said and then he pulled me into his bedroom and he looked mad very intensely mad.

"i-i don't know what to say" i said getting harder as he pinned me me against the wall i could feel his boner on my leg as he started to rub against me

"you can start by apologizing" he said

"for what" i said confused

"for disobeying your daddy, and you know what baby gets when he disobeys daddy" he paused for a minute then started again "a punishment"

when he said that chills went down my spine and by then i was fully hard my dick begging for attention and i could feel his dick too it was majorly hard and i wanted more i wanted him to take my virginity and i wanted it now.

A/N ;
I AM TRULY SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN ALMOST A YEAR LMAO BUT I'M HEAR TO UPDATE SO ENJOY YOU KINKY FUCKERS BC SMUT IS COMING!!!!