FRONNIE!!!!!!😍

- Bonnie's a girl and they are humans -

Freddy's pov
( me and Bonnie share a room together I don't mind but I'm her Boss and we have to sleep in the some Bed she will get all close to me and omfg I love it so fucken much I could see her get up from the stage and started walking to me) " Hey Darling come here "Bon what is it " I just wanted to hug u and go to the room "

-no ones home 😝😜😳😉-

"If u know what I mean " Yeah I do bon but........ Do u really want to I could hurt u " I want to be hurt daddy" ( Bonnie started rubbing my Boner all I could do was bit my lip and say) let's go to are room bon " Yay" ( I pushed Bonnie on to the bed and ripped her T-shirt she doesn't really like but she had it on )
AFTER A BIT
( I smirked when Bonnie opened up so I could put my dick inside I started to push in) "ahhhhh f-freddy " Yeah " This is my first time "that ok ( I started to thrust into Bonnie as much as I could) " AHHHHH Y-YES D-DADDY YES DON'T STOP " you like that "yes faster " (I started to thrust even faster)

Bonnie's POV
( I started to cum Freddy looked down to see all the cum over his Dick my moans was getting louder and louder I didn't want him to stop but he did and this is why) "ummmmm Bonnie I think Chica and them are home " Ummmmm oh god if they are ( Freddy walked out of the room to see over one with there jaws open) " Bon they are home "ummmmm hey everybody when did you guys get here " Ar we been here for a bit and caption really u fucked the guitar player and not...................... *mumbles*me "foxy what was that "" ME YOU DIDN'T FUCK ME........ "Ummmmmmm foxy u like me " Yes I do " Foxy you can't have Freddy his mind " Shut up Bonnie u slut "I'm not a slut you cheap ho-(Freddy covered my mouth before my words come out I wish he didn't) " Foxy, Bonnie stop fighting over me plz just stop because this isn't getting us Enywher is it "*Bonnie and foxy*" No" Yea it's just making matters worse ok"