Oculus Repairo

I'm running towards the bathroom when I bump into someone.

"Granger."

"For Merlin's sake!" I look around and see the girl. "It's the bow! The stupid bloody purple bow!"

"Have you lost your head, Granger?"

"Piss off, Malfoy." I shove him to the side and run down the corridor. I find Ron walking towards the room and follow him in, being shoved against the wall. "Ron, I'm reliving this day and you're the reason why! But I don't know why you are and it's making me go mad!"

He hesitates but strikes me on my eye and I double over in pain. He walks to me and squats down next to me. "Good."

He picks me up by my hair and throws me against glass, shattering whatever it was. I look up, barely being able to breathe. His wand is drawn and pointed directly at me. His next words cause me to scream, but it was of no use.

"Avadacadabra!"

***

"Morning, sunshine!"

My eyes open gently to see a happy, smiling face of my boyfriend, Ronald Weasley. I smile back at him and say, "Morning."

"I figured you were still feeling ill so I brought your breakfast to you in bed. I hope you don't mind, my love." A plate of noodles and sauce is placed in front of me.

I smile wider but give him a questioning look. "I thought you said I missed breakfast?"

He chuckles. "And lunch. I wanted to let you rest."

"Thank you, Ron." He nods handing the plate to me and kissing my forehead.

I go to take a bite of the spaghetti when I find myself running towards the bathroom, running into someone.

"Granger."

My eyes widen as I recap what just happened. Ron killed me! Is he doing this to me? I explain everything to Draco and he looks confused but believes me. Then anger riles up in him. He tells me he's going to kill him personally but I grab him and tell him no.

"If he's making me relieve this day, it has to be for a reason. Let me handle this."

"He used the forbidden spell, Hermione! Are you joking?" He says, looking behind me and narrowing his eyes. "Potter."

I turn around to see Harry standing behind us. "Who used the spell?" He asks.

I lower my eyebrows in sympathy. I can't tell Harry his best friend tried to kill me.

"Your friend Weasley used Avada Kedavra on Hermione." I turn to Draco, glaring at him.

"She would be dead, Malfoy."

"He's making her relive this day over and over again but we don't know why."

Harry scoffs, "Like I'd ever believe you, Malfoy. Besides, that's ridiculous."

I walk up to Harry. "It's true. For the past week I've tried telling you but each time you don't believe me. Draco has always believed me because he's seen the bruises Ron gives me."

"Bruises?" They both say in unison.

I hesitate but roll up my sleeves to reveal countless bruises. They both stare in shock as I roll them back down. Before I can say another word, I see Ron behind Harry with his wand out. I yell at Harry to move and the boys turn to see Ron screaming some spell I've never heard of.

***

I'm running towards the bathroom when I bump into someone.