Aguamenti

I'm running towards the bathroom when I bump into someone.

"Granger."

"Malfoy." I say, walking away, heading in the other direction. I head to the Dining hall to sit with Ron and Harry. I don't look at Harry, I just sit quiet and listen to the conversation.

"Hermione," Harry speaks up, taking another bite of his steak. "We were just talking about the dance next week."

Ron speaks up instantly, "We can't wait to go. Ain't that right Hermione?"

I try not to react to the change in Ron's response this time. I nod and smile lightly. I'm starting to get tired of this day. Three months and not a day has passed. At this rate, I'll be fifty when I graduate; if I do.

But how could Ron do this just because his brother passed? What's the point? Suddenly I notice we were casted to the common rooms, and I automatically assume pain is coming, but it's not. And it's Harry instead of Ron.

"Hermione. He didn't wipe my memory. I counteracted the spell. Let's go get Snape and get you out of here." He says.

"No, Harry. My heart belongs to Ron. He's the only one that will love me." I take a step towards him. "So mind your own business and leave me alone! Just because you didn't die, doesn't mean your special anymore. Newsflash: Voldemorts dead. So stop being the hero."

Pain flashes through his eyes as he backs up, deciding to leave the room instantly. Tears well up in his eyes before he closes the door and exits.

I sigh in frustration, everyone just needs to leave me be. I attempt to walk out as well to explain to Ron what happened, when I'm sitting in a chair, Ron in a cage bounded by restraints. The ministry is surrounding us and I see Draco, Snape, Harry, Ginny and the others joining in.

"Miss. Hermione Jean Granger, it has come to our attention that Mr. Ronald Billius Weasley has been using the oblivious spell on the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, including yourself. Are these allegations true, Miss. Granger?"

I stare at Ron, tears forming in my eyes. "No." I say, confidently. "Ron would never hurt me, let alone the place he loves."

The courtroom erupts into whispers and mumbling. "Mr. Draco Lucius Malfoy, what do you have to say to this?"

"She's lying! He hurts her. I've seen it! Tell them, Hermione, please! I love you."

My heart stops when he says this, almost causing me to fluster. However, I know where I stand, and I stand up calmly. "You need help Draco. You mustn't tell lies." I say, his eyes wide in confusion and terror.

"Petrificus Totalus." I cast the spell on each member of the council. Gasps erupt and some scramble away. I turn to Draco and the others. "Crucio." One by one each are tortured painfully.

I slightly wince but hold myself together and head over to Ron where he's confused and relieved. I break him out and apparate to what I thought was a pub, but is Ron's old house.

"Ron!" I hug him. "I'm so glad you're okay."

He surprisingly hugs back and smiles back at me. "I can trust you now, Granger. That was a test. None of it was real."

I stare back in confusion but smile back. "Really?" He nods. "Good because I don't feel like running from the world."

"You will, now. You're going to help me take over Azkaban and Hogwarts."

I stare blankly, dropping my smile. "What?"

"Bloody good use of those spells, too, Granger."

---

Yes, this is short, but I want to stop there as a suspenseful part haha. I have so many plans for this book. I'm so excited. Don't hate me. Thanks for reading!! <3