Walk

"Making my way downtown, thats a dead meme, i feel like i have to pee." I sing to myself. I remove my broken headphones away from the now cold ears. That parody song i made was meant to ear explode my friends, ill send them my altered version of that song later.

I kick the crusty, musty trash can, so it can move out of existence. "Must pee.." I mutter to myself. "Bathroom...so far."

I open the crooked door, ready to take a nice steamy shit, well...until my phone rang. I answered it, and the buzzing stopped. "Hey Y/n you there?"

"Yes mom, i love you and I'm safe, and i gotta go peepee."
"Why are you like this?"
"It's dads fault."
"No it isn't." Yelled a grumpy voice, the volume was very quiet so it turned funny.

"I gotta go peepee, call you later mom."
"Ok, bye sweeti-" I turned off my phone, hearing a click. I slammed the gross ass door and sat down. Ahhh....

After washing my hands very aggressively to avoid the corona virus, i decided taking a walk would be fun. Building up the excitement to see if i get that virus that spreading around sounds fun. I grab my secret stash of money and head out.

Yami pov.
"Yugi stop-what the fuck are you doing?"
"Clapping your cheeks in super smash bros."
"You keep doing the same move-Stop."
"Link is kicking your ass."
"He can kiss my ass, I'm about use that smash ball."
"Your gonna smash who's balls? I knew you were gay."

"Yugi shut up, you should see all the fan fictions about you and joey, just so you know, your always the women of the relationship."
"Huh?!"

The very genius distraction I created gave me a chance to grab the smash ball, and use Mario's special skill.

"AW WHAT THE HELL- YOU CHEATED."
"It's not if you win or lose, its how you play the game yugi.."
"Aw thanks yami."
"And you played it horribly, you fucking spammer, I'm taking a walk."

"I'm telling grandpa you deep voiced assface."

I ignored his 'threat' and made my way downstairs. It's been a year since i decided to stay with yugi and everyone else. I'm happy about having a second chance in the real world. I'm not going back to the afterlife, i went there once and I swear, God was not very nice.

"Hey yami." Tea perked up her chest and fluttered her eyes at me.
"Hey Tea."
"So, uh, where you going."
"Taking a walk...alone, because I finished clapping Yugi s cheeks in smash."
"No the fuck he didnt." Yugi yelled.

"Thats fun, can i walk with yo-"
"Look at the time, i have to go, bye skank-TEA"
I had to speed walk as fast as i could.
I walked slowly towards the old arcade. I had a hundred bux in my pocket, which was more than enough to play any game i wanted. I won against yugi in a bet, which was very funny.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOUR TEAM WIN?"
"Yugi, you smell like ass take a shower."
"UGH."
"I demand the hundred bux you promised."
"I hate you."
"Love you too pal."

Ha, fun times.

From the corner of my eye i see some random girl destroying people in Street fighter 2. There was a long line of boys, there were two lines. One for the challengers, and the other to drool on the girl. I have to admit she was very pretty, but her ego is getting to big so i mind as beat her and teach her a lesson.

"Mind if I play?" I ask, she stares at me coldly before smiling. "Sure, hey aren't you the king of games?"
"Mhm."
"Wow.....im going to kick you ass really bad in this game."
"You think so?"
"Yeah." She smiled, inserting another coin.

The game started and she threw all kinds of combos at me, she only had half her health, and me...i was not doing as well as I thought. "King of games huh. Well you certainly earned that title." She smiled before throwing the last punch at me. "Crap." I mumbled. "Dont worry, it was a real compliment." She chuckled before standing up.

She cracked her knuckles, and flicked them as if she was in pain. "You were nearly impossible to beat." She sighed. "Nearly."

"There's still two more rounds." I blinked.
"Yeah, there is, but I'm sure ima lose against you, and my pride is way to big."
"You shouldnt give up, come on."

"Okay..." she sighed.

I won this round actually, and i beat her in the last one. It was the longest i had to fight against someone. "That was fun, but ima head out, see ya."

"Wait a minute." I stood up.
"What?"
"Dont you want this?" I chuckled, holding up her little froggy wallet...which was from naruto-what the hell."

"Oh yeah thanks." She chuckled.
"Hey lemme get you a drink." She casually said.

Y/n pov
I sat down sipping my cold drink. I could see yami never experienced coffee before. "Not bad.." he mumbles. "Oh I'm sorry, what's your name?"
"Y/n, and i already know who you are since you're a big shot in the school."
"Hm. Those girls are only after some dick."

"You have one? Surprised."
"Hm, thats very funny SIR."
"Hey i think you should get your eyes checked since I'm obviously a girl, but I'm sure mine are fine judging that you obviously are looking at that waiter over there, would you like me to call you ma'am?"

"Damn...you're good."
"I know right? Fantastic." I smile.
"Say, how did you learn to play so well?"
"Your mom, ooooh" i whisper yelled that 'ooooh' part.

He laughed. "My mother doesnt know you I'm sure of that."
"Yeah she doesnt, but I'm cool beans bro."
"You seem really laid back, how do you do that."
"Oh, I'm actually really weird so I understand if you would stay away from me in the next 15 seconds."

"You're not weird."
"Yep, and you're about to see."

The waiter came in with the ketchup and fries. Instead of putting the ketchup on one side of the plate, i poured it everywhere.
"What are you doing? You're supposed to put it on the side so you can dip."
"Eat ass."
"Apparently you eat everything wrong." He gasped.

For a whole ass hour we insulted each other. I fucking hate Yami. I'm pretty sure his dumbass hates me too.

"You were better at the arcade." I mumbled.
"Hm, you suck by the way."
"Okay ima leave, bye no dick."
"See ya dyke." He pouted.

Time skip
The next day at school i was glaring at him.
We hate each other so god dam much, i swear i will kill him....

Yami pov
"Wow are you dumb yami? She's like the cutest girl in the school and you fucked up that bad."
"Eat shit I'm glad her and i dont talk."

"Whatever I'm planning something for the two of you."
"If you do anything, i will mind crush you."

Yugi pov
I'm definitely planning something, ill give yami a 'love letter' and ask him to meet at the abandoned classroom nobody goes into anymore. Then ill ask y/n who is a very dear friend of mine, to get something from there. Ill close the door and lock it until they make up. Muahahah.

"HahahahahMuahahaha."
"Yugi what in the name of fuck- why are you chuckling to yourself."
Tristin asked with his mouth gaped open.
"Because i did your mom, now help me with something."