AH

Tristin POV
"Yeah, dick measuring is always on my mind." The random guy said.
"Well uhm...okay."

"Tristin where did you come from?"
"Oh uh...yeah. I was visiting Miho, and I was waiting at the airport...."

I sat down on the public bench resting my sore feet from standing all day. I face timed Miho and she waved enthusiastically and jumped up and down. "Miho cannot wait to meet you!" She said in third person. "When are you going to be here?"
"Ill make it around 5-6 pm, is that okay?"
"More than okay! Ugh i cant wait to have you in my arms again!"

"Glad to see that you still have feelings for me Miho, thanks for considering the long distant relationship thing."
"Anything for you!" She smiled.

"Ok Miho, gotta go, ill see you later."
"Bye bye!" She hung up.

I stood up, and stared at my watch. I walked through the crowd of people, and pinched myself from the adrenaline i was feeling. I was so excited to see my beloved, but before i actually got on the plane, I used the closest bathroom.

I was holding it in all day! I couldn't just not go! I stepped inside, and it was empty. Everyone probably doesnt like the smell of this place. It reeked of shit and piss, and was that snot all over the mirrors?

"They really need to clean up..." I sighed. "Gross people..."
I chose a urinal, and did my business. Some random guy used the urinal next to me, which was weird because in my head, guys weren't supposed to be next to you when they pee, they need to be at least one urinal away. But i didnt care, i just needed to piss.

"Nice peepee." The guy said, sniffing my hair. I got uncomfortable, and stared at him, he was old, and smelled really bad. He was a hobo. "Uh....yeah....bye." I quickly zipped my pants after doing the tinkle, washed my hands and left.

"I need to poop really bad.." I held it in. I didnt know why i didnt just go in the stall, prolly because each stall was filled with poop.

I went to the next bathroom, glancing at my watch every second to make sure i wasn't missing anything for my flight. I entered the one stall bathroom, and locked it. It wasn't as dirty, but the only imperfection it had was a broken vent.....or no...the vent was way to big to be a vent...it was a door.

My curiosity got the best of me, but before i opened the other door, i took a shit first.

Okay now, i opened the door.
I stepped inside to see nothing but hallways, it was like a back room.
I wondered around for a second but when i turned around, the door was gone.
"Nooo...nonoonononon!" I panicked. How was I supposed to see Miho?

I continued walking and trying to find an exit, then this giant monster was coming after me. It was a dusgusting version of Yami, but i managed to outrun it since i started working on cardio days before.

"I roamed around and found you guys." I finish.

"The monster was of me? Scary." Yami shivered, but calmed down when y/n placed a hand on his shoulder. He smiled and turned red.

He definitely has a crush on y/n ahahaha.

Y/n POV
"Okay, so now that the gang is here, we need to find one more monster and kill it."
"Great lets go." Yugi led the group and was talking to Joey. Tristin was talking to Yami and i was left with Nick. Way in the back at least.

"So y/n, how's the uh...world out there?" Nick frowned. "How's....Max?"
"Max turned evil once, and then again, but hes okay now, and hes in love with me."
"...in love with you? Isn't he like...i dont know..."
"Yeah old. He said something bout black magic or something."
"Oh..well I'm still the same age, so i can still date you." Nick smirked.

"Knock it off bitch." Yami reminded. "Dont you have a girlfriend too? Back in the other world?"
"Eat ass short dick, and she already forgot about me anyways, she was a dick too."
"You do have a short dick." Yami shot back.
"See what i have to deal with Joey..." Yugi sighed.
"Yeah...two crazy in love guys....ewww gross."

"Joey shut up you have a thing for Kaiba." I laughed.
"I said this multiple times, i have a thing for mai-"
"Its okay to be gay joey!" Tristin yelled. "Its okay!"
"Tristin i will fucking kill you."
"Not if the mosnter gets you first..." nick mumbled.

"Oh its right there huh...scary."

The creature was sleeping probably, it was disgusting!
Wait no..it wasn't sleeping.

"What the fuck..." Tristin bent down on one knee to be more stealthy, and so did the rest of us. "He's feeding.." Nick observed. "Poor guy..." Joey muttered. Nick took out his flame thrower. "Hey y/n babe, this is for you" Nick winked, making me blush.

He kneeled down, and pressed his foot against the floor, and bolted so fast he couldn't even be seen. He pressed on his weapon and it began to shoot fire.
It screeched but it died off, with the lifeless human body going with it."
"That thing eats humans just like that?"

"Yeah, he looked like in really bad shape, he obviously died three times."
"Is there a gem?"
"Nope, but i do see one right there." Nick pointed at me.

Yami POV
I grit my teeth, i was jealous obviously. Y/n blushed and looked away. Which broke my heart a little bit, but i needed to find a way to impress her. Just once.
"Cmon guys lets keep finding those gems." Joey led on.

I walked beside y/n and she smiled at me, automatically giving me a feeling of nervousness. "Y/n.." I whispered.
"What?"
"Do you like Nick or something?"
"What? No."
"But it looks like you do."

"Thats because hes smooth as fuck, and I've never been hit on that often. So I'm not used to it."
"Oohhh okay...does he make you uncomfortable? Because i can kick his ass."
"Woah where did that come from."
"I hate him.." I admit.

"Why? He's cool."
"He's all over you, and he brags to much, he even said hey y/n babe, this is for you." I mocked horribly. Y/n laughed, and replaced her smile with a smirk.
"Aw you're jealous that Nick might take me away from you huh?"

My face turned a very deep crimson. "N-no, I'm not j-jealous."
"Aw you're so cute when you stutter." She smiled, making my face more red, if that was possible.

"I'm not...huh?" I choke on my words. "Leave me alone you bully." I turn around.
"No I'm sorry." She giggled. "Wait lemme see your face."
"No."
"Please?"
"No."

"Look at meeeee...." she groaned, and before i knew it she put her hands on my cheeks and made forceful eye contact. "Wow Pharoah, you're hot."
MY eyes widened, and everyone in the room stopped to look at us.
"H-h-h-huh."
"Yeah you're hot. Really hot."

My face was never so red in my life, not even when I was Pharoah. "Damn.." i heard the other mumble. I could feel Nick glaring though.
"Yeah Pharoah you're really hot........" she leaned in.
What was going on?

She placed her hand on my forehead.
......
"Pharoah you're sweating. You must be really warm, you shouldn't have worn black today."
I heard the others laugh really hard, and Nick was by far the loudest.