Chapter 11(Loud Owl and Loud Crow)

***MORNING (YOU FUCKS!JK LOL)***

***Hinata's Pov***

*yawns softly*

I blinked my eyes twice as I view my surroundings,It's a lil dark well...If I count the TV that was just turned on? For some reason?
I was about to get my phone to check the time,I then realized that...it's something else.

'It's not my bed,I'm not at my bed,I'm sleeping on top of someone's chest? Wait?? What? WHAT?!?!'

I looked at the sleeping figure it was Kenma? KENMA?!?! I then looked at my surroundings,the TV on, futons placed and the video game set up was out of places.

I also realized something a lil Heavy on my ass...Due to my Flexibility...THAT'S RIGHT I'LL BE FLEXING THEM. I looked at my back a lil and notice that Kenma's Hand was on my Ass.
I blushed so red that I pushed myself out of the way. Only for me to outbalance myself and landed back first.

"Oww!"

"Shoyou? You ok?" As I was running back,I looked to see Kenma a lil awake.

"Ah! Good morning Kenma. Sorry just outbalanced myself."

"That's ok. What time is it?" Kenma said a lil drowsy while covering his face with a pillow.
'Cute.'

I then looked at my phone. It was 3:50 am still early. But then I wanted to go Jogging.

I then got up to the showers,Change and even cooked breakfast. I was about to Get through the door to see sleepy Kenma in the futon. I smiled then left,Take not I left a note on my fridge.

I was jogging to the second floor,hoping that I won't encounter Iwaizumi-san. I'm still not over with his flirts. Only to encounter someone but with a big smile on his face.

"HEY!HEY!HEY! MY #1 DISCIPLE!"

My eyes glistened,as I saw This Person and only for me to Run at him for a hug.

"BOKUTO-SAN!!" Hugging him a lil tightly,he then returned the hug and swing around in circles while laughing.

"Are you a morning too Bokuto-san?"

"Sometimes. When I feel like it. Anyways,you here to jog Shouyou?"

"Yep!"

"Alright! LET'S GO!" Bokuto-san raised his hands in the air while running instead of jogging. I also did the same following him.

(A/N: I.....J-just can't...It's so Precious. (T▽T)v. Iwaizumi: You...*Hands twitches* why?! What about my morning jogs with Hinata?!?
A/N: BokuHina needs some love plus,You've already had your moment. So SHOO!)

A few minutes passes,I looked at the time on my wrist it's already 5:01am. We still have time for going to the gym and we aren't even that tired.

"Neh! Bokuto-san,I think it's time to hit the gym. It's already 5:01am."

"Dang..it's that time already. Oh well. Let's go anyways."

"Ok." I then followed him.

"So Hinata you still gonna cross-dress?"

"Yeah,Until We return to our School."

"That's a bummer...I really wanted to see my cute KOUHAI as a Cute Girl." Bokuto-san then tackled me into a hug while Swinging me side to side. I can't help but be flustered and giggle.

"BOKUTO-SAN! Please,I'm already flustered and feels weird to dress as girl when I'm a Male."

"But you do look cute in it. I just love you! My sweet baby crow."

I blushed at the word 'I love you.' And the other compliment.

"No! Stooopp! I'm not. And I love you Too,Bokuto-san."

BOKUTO'S POV (Finally!)

I froze at the word Hinata told me.

'I love you too,Bokuto-san.'

'I love you too.'

'Love you too.'

'Love.'

'You.'

'Too.'

'Love.'

My Baby crow loves me! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

"BOKUTO-SAN!"

"BOKUTO-SAN!" I then blinked my eyes to see Arms swaying in front of me. I looked down to see Shouyou looking at me with A flushed face that made me want to jump on him.

"C-can y-you p-p-please put m-me down,Bokuto-san." Now,I'm fighting myself not to jump on the baby crow.

"Uh..yeah..Sure..Sorry about that." I placed him down only to have a seconds on Awkward silence.

"So I'll be going now Bokuto-san. Bye."

Shouyou then Jogged away to his dorm. Only for me to be dumbfounded on my place with a smile on my face.

And with this smile on my Face,I RAN THE FUCK TO MY DORM! HANDS ON MID-AIR WHILE SCREAMING WITH HAPPINESS!

"YASS! MY PRECIOUS CROW SAID "I LOVE YOU TOO!" BEAT THAT CAT! WHOOOHOOO!!!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY! OYA!OYA!"

***Meanwhile,At the other side.***

"Achoo! Ugh! Why did I suddenly felt a cold? And why did I feel like that dumb owl Beat me on something?" Kuroo said while wiping the dripping snot in his nose.

***And at the other side.***

"*Hands Twitches* Why did I suddenly feel irritated? And it feels like I'm about to kill that dumb owl?" Akaashi then shrugged it off as he was preparing to go to the gym.

***the end of Chapter***

Oikawa: COREY! YOU PIECE OF SHIT! A LIL SHRIMP!

Dafuq?! You calling a shrimp Trash! Doesn't mean you're taller than me doesn't mean,I can't kill you.

Oikawa: Oh fuck off. You small heighted bitch.

Excuse me! I'm gonna😡😡😤😠😤😠😤

*Censored*

Oikawa: *beaten up*

That's right.