Chapter 45 (Sly Mofo)

***3rd person Pov***

***The next day***

A regular day of practice has occurred and with the incident being ignored not that much,Seeing Kageyama's look being all scared.

They agreed not to talk about the incident since Kageyama was saved by Suga. Who encountered them coincidentally.

"Ever heard of the coaches lately?" Daichi asked Kuroo.

"No,Not really? There probably sober up from drinking last night." Kuroo said as he passes the ball to Lev.

"Really? Drinking alcohol at this school? I thought their coach is a reasonable man. And how did you know?" Daichi said not gonna believe the cat's saying.

"Kuroo and I encountered them beforehand,and plus I told him. Especially when we found booze on his desk." Ushijima butted in making Kuroo and Daichi shock in surprise.

'How the hell?' They both mentally said.

"Well..Thanks for the answer Ushijima." Daichi said that Ushijima just nodded his head and went back to his place.

"I swear that Ushiwaka's pulling out a Tendou." Kuroo said as he is rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeeesss~You called~" Once again,Kuroo and Daichi flinced.

"What the hell Tendou?!" They both said at the certain red head.

"You guys called out my name~So I arrived." Tebdou said while swinging his body like a wobbly fish.

"No we did not,So go now please." Daichi asked that Tendou gave a sigh of depression and went back to his post.

Both captains sigh at the Weird incomes from Shiratorizawa.

They decided not to talk about it and proceeded to practice.

***Time skip Lunch time***

The teams are having a barbeque outing,Yes a like a barbeque outing. Much to the Excitement of the 4 crows from Karasuno,and We all know who are these 4 crows we speak of.

"BARBEQUE!!!" Nishinoya,Tanaka,Hinata and Kageyama went first start on getting Barbeque.

"Oi! Don't just run!" Daichi yelled but the 4 crows didn't listen since their THAT Excited on getting the meat.

"Its no use Daichi,their too excited. Let's just get some barbeque." Daichi sighed with the response of Suga even taking Suga's hand that was resting on his Shoulder.

"Thanks." Suga just smiled and taking both Daichi and Asahi's hand as they went to get some barbeque's.

***A few Minutes later***

Everyone were still enjoying their barbeque,not till Hinata started to go to the restroom. When Hinata's in the restroom washing his hands after doing his business, he didn't expect someone to be in the restroom too.

"Hi Chibi-chan~" Hinata turned to look at the person.

"Hi Kuroo-san." Hinata is drying his hands with tissues,and Kuroo went in one of the stalls.

"So,How's the barbeque?" Kuroo asked Hinata.

"The barbeques were delicious,I feel like eating more. Even though I'll do it anyways." They both laughed with each other.

"How are you and your team holding up Kuroo-san?",Hinata asked the cat,Kuroo just laughed it off.

"I would say the same old,same old. However,I noticed some improvements with my team. Can't wait to finally beat you."