Left Something

Once I was in a Mall and I got so excited about something I wanted to buy. While I browsed over some designs to choose from, my phone rang. I took my phone from my bag and answered the phone. After that I continued to browse over the designs. I bought what I wanted. Then, I went home. While in the car, I heard my phone ringing. I instantly opened my bag but realized it was not there. My heart was pounding like crazy. It was not there! I must have left it there where I bought the designs. 

I prayed and begged my Guardian Angel to help me. Please please my dear Guardian Angel, please go ahead of me. Please watch over my cellphone that no evil hand will take interest in it. I will be going right back in that store. Just protect my phone please. I have no money to  buy a new one right now. You know how important that phone is. It is the only means of communication  between my sweetie pie apple pie and I.

When I arrived at the Mall, I went straight to where I've been. I asked the sales clerks if they saw my cellphone. The store manager asked me my name and when I told her my name, she took my cellphone from a safe box and gave it to me. She knew it was mine coz my name was on it. I was so grateful! I thanked them and I thanked my Guardian Angel, too. Thank you God for giving me angels in my life.