Part 1

Not my art, credit to artist. Anyhow, you can change your hair and eye color. You're skinny because you're underfed and you have MAJOR bottom energy and also no emotions.

"Give me a beer, you waste of space!!" Father yelled as he slammed his empty bottle on the table, cracking the glass.

I grabbed his tenth beer out of the fridge and handed it to him. He roughly pulled it out of my hand and drank it while glaring at me. After finishing it he got up and got in my face.

I just stood there, looking back at him and waiting for the beating that was going to take place.

After a few seconds he slapped me across the face and pushed me to the ground. He then sat down on me, pinning me down and started punching me in the chest, knocking the breath outta me.

I just lay there, emotionless and waiting for him to get bored.

"Tomorrow I'll give you to my 'friend' to 'play' with you, you know that right?" Father taunted.

"I do."

"Good! I hope he destroys you!" Father laughed maniacally.

He got off of me and sat back down on the couch and continued watching the soccer game.

It was already late, almost midnight, so I went to my room. The mattress on the ground was my 'bed' together with a thin blanket. I changed into a t-shirt long enough to be a short dress and went to bed.

The next day when I woke up there was no sound in the entire house, which was weird. I opened my door and walked to the kitchen. Mother and father weren't there. Neither in the living room, their bathroom or any other room. I checked outside only to see the car gone.

Did they go shopping? We aren't out of anything. Well, whatever.

I put on some proper clothes. With proper I mean a f/c hoodie and black ripped jeans. I put on some socks and my black combat boots before going outside. Also I put on a cape with a hood. A short cloak that goes around me completely, y'know what I mean? It was also black.

Right, there was something about a creature in the woods that steals kidneys. I should...try and find it. Maybe it can kill me.

I walked over to the path that leaded into the forest only to see a couple of classmates hanging out in front of it, pushing each other to go inside. I ignored them and walked inside without a second thought.

"What the fuck Y/n!" One of the kids said.

"What?" I asked in a low voice.

"That's fucking dangerous!"

"Do you care?"

"Obviously not! I can at least say I warned you!"

"Well good."

I continued walking inside. Once out of view I put the hood of the cloak over my head. The creaks of the trees contributed to the creepiness. With every sound I looked in the direction to see if it was there. Eventually I trailed off the path and arrived at a cave.

"Is someone here?" I asked.

"Go away!" A raspy voice called out.

"Uh, are you the thing that steals kidneys?"

"I am, now go away!"

I shook my head even though it couldn't see it and made my way inside of the cave. I had picked up a branch and lit the end with a match I had for some light.

"Where are you?"

"Go away!"

I followed their voice and came across a part of the cave that was already lit up by fire. I went in and found a place that had some furniture and a bed with someone sitting on it. The person had a mask, so I couldn't see their face. I took the hood off before asking him something.