Ow ow ow!!!!

Recap
I heard Taylor say I want that one and point to me. I almost fainted.
Recap over
Really you want me? I asked her Well yeah you look cool and really nice. she said I think I'm going to cry. Ok well Liz you should go get your stuff ready. says Ms. Sue I went upstairs and started to pack up my things about halfway through I heard someone come into my room. I looked up and saw Ms. Sue Listen I know you are scared about telling Taylor about your scars from when the girls hit you and I know it's going to be hard to tell her about getting hit in the back with a knife. But you have to or else it will come back and haunt you later. Ms. Sue said I heard her leave then I heard someone else come in I figured it was Taylor cause I mean why would anyone else come in hear. But when I looked up to see who it was I saw Grettle and she had something behind her back. Hi. she said What do you want. I spat I just want to give you a gift from all of us girls. she said Oh well that is.... I didn't even get to finish my sentence before you started hitting me with a rope. You dirty rat you don't even deserve to get fricken adopted by Taylor Swift I do! said Grettle Then she brought out a knife and started slicing me all over and the last thing I heard was you are such a fricken annoying girl, you shouldn't even be alive... and then it went black.