Where am I

Recap
She started hitting me with a knife and said you fricken annoying girl you shouldn't even be alive... and then it went black.
Recap over
I woke up to a white wall in a weird bed with wires all over me. I tried to sit up but it sent a shrieking pain up the entire front of my body so I stayed where I was and said "where am I?" and heard someone gasp and say "you are awake!" and then come running to the side of the bed I was facing. I closed my eyes for a second and then opened then to see Taylor Swift standing in front of me. oh yeah that's right I got adopted but then Grettle sliced my stomach open with a knife and then I blacked out, and I am guessing that I am in a hospital now. I said I meant to say it in my head but apparently I said it out loud cause Taylor answered me with a yes. I am still getting used to her being my mother now, I tried to sit up again but again it sent a shrieking pain up the whole front side of my body. I apparently screamed and Taylor calmed me down and right on cue a doctor walked in realizing that I was awake and started telling me everything that was wrong.

Hey guys sorry for not updating in such a long time but I have basketball and getting ready go Christmas and all that jaz so please don't hate me and please keep reading and comment on ideas on a nickname that I can can all you guys so thanks! pease out✌