come back here you little shit

First day at my new school is okay so far no one acknowledging me that's cool I get it. I take another bite of my sandwich that I got from the cafeteria and stare at the red plastic tray holding a chocolate chip cookie and a carton of milk. All of a sudden I hear a loud bang and looked up to see across the room a janitor yelling at the top of his lungs at a boy, the boy was screaming "alright alright calm down , sorry" as he zipped up his zipper. The boy was wearing white dirty Converse shoes black leather pants, a torn pink t-shirt with a leather vest over top. the janitor shouted a few for words before the boy Stormed out of the cafeteria. "Come back here you little shit" the janitor yelled. What the hell was going on I thought. Then it all made sense when a cute little native girl scurried out of the the janitor's closet fixing her hair and adjusting her skirt. The whole cafeteria didn't seem to be phased at all. Everyone just kinda murmured stuff like oh shit, here we go again and there he goes again I walk over to the table next to me and asked a girl who was sitting at the end of the bench "who was that boy" I asked. She turned to me and said "Tobias" "Tobias forge". A boy leaned forward and said that "he's the school slut , metalhead and pretty boy" "oh" I said kind of delighted. The girl raised an eyebrow and said " girl trust me don't waste your time on that no good slutty ass pretty ass studded leather wearing fuck" it pissed me off how mean her words were towards him especially because I don't know him he could be an asshole but yet maybe he isn't. I hate to admit it but I would be lying if said that I didn't quiver when I first laid my eyes on him.