Story Playlist

*See updated version (linked to Spotify) in a later chapter

Fallen Leaves | Billy Talent

"I hitched a ride until the coast to leave behind all of my ghosts. Searching for something I couldn't find at home."

Demons | Our Last Night

"We can't let our demons take control of us, we should know what we are capable of. We all have a dark side, don't be scared you can't hide."

Unbecoming | STARSET

"I lost myself into the night and I flew higher than I had ever, but I still felt small. I clipped my wings and fell from flight to open water. And floated farther away from myself."

Time of Dying | Three Days Grace

"Did I fall asleep? Is this all a dream? Wake me up, I'm living a nightmare."

The End Is Where We Begin | Thousand Foot Krutch

"I'm a monster, if that means I'm misunderstood. I'm a traitor, if that means I've turned on myself."

Sell Your Soul | Hollywood Undead

"Throw it all away, throw it all away. I keep on screaming but there's really nothing left to say. So, get away, just get away. I keep on fighting but, I can't keep going on this way."

Black Bird | Aimer

"あなたのめなら歪んだ世界の何もかもがどんなに奇麗だろう"

(If I looked at this distorted world through your eyes, everything would look beautiful)

Head Under Water | Flyleaf

"So, will you stand for something, and give them back the ammunition? Or will you let them tell you who you are?"

Devil Inside | Citizen Soldier

"In the middle of the night, it's haunting me. Whispers in the dark won't let me sleep."

Too Far Gone | Sir Sly

"Can I ever be too far gone for you to save me? How couldn't you see that I was crazy? Can we start from the beginning now? It feels like I'm really living now."

It Has Begun | STARSET

"Even a well lit place can hide salvation. A map to a one man maze that never sees the sun."

Save Yourself | My Darkest Days

"Save yourself from a life full of lies and a heart full of pain and sorrow. Save yourself from the choices I've made, 'cause nothing but failure follows."

AliVe | AliA

"あなたの全てを愛せたらいいな と夢物語でも願ってみたいから"

(I wish I could give love to you all)

BURNING YOUR WORLD DOWN | The Word Alive

"I'm sorry, you pushed me to the edge. It's your fault, so cope with it. Say 'Sorry', but I'm not listening, you meant nothing in the end."

REVIVER | MY FIRST STORY

"何回だって失ったモノに立ち向かって全部 消し去って思い出した"

(How many times do I have to face what I lost? All the things I erased come back to me)

JOLT | Unlike Pluto

"Will I wanna go back? Will I ever try? Maybe this is the end, my bitter paradise."

Ashes | Braden Barrie

"I found the sunlight somewhere in your eyes. Wish I'd known back then that when you told me that this was goodbye, I'd never see you again."

Walking with you | Novelbright

"知らぬ間に幸せの意味を見つけ出しているんだ"

(I'm discovering the meaning of happiness without even realizing it)

Fallen Angel | Three Days Grace

"How do you stay so strong? How did you hide it all for so long? How can I take the pain away? How can I save, a fallen angel, in the dark, never thought you'd fall so far."

Down With The Fallen | STARSET

"Can you tell me what is real? 'Cause I've lost my way again. Can you tell me how to feel? 'Cause I don't feel anything, now that I'm down here again. I'm down with the fallen again."

Hide and Seek | Kodaline

"Sleep, I don't need no sleep. I've had such a week. I just wanna take off flying. High, higher than the birds."

World War Me | Theory of a Deadman

"I'm the king of doubt, I fight it out all on the inside. I'm the poster child of denial, there's nothing I can't hide."

Daybreak | Kano

"胸に残る痛みも私が生きた証と何もかも受け入れてまた歩き出すから"

(The pain that remains in my chest is proof that I am still living)