0

Humans are the most interesting.

Fire and brimstones flicker as a whole city burns alive. Rubble and ash expand so far that it appears to be infinite. A building fell as dust flew around, the land shaking from the impact. The sky is red as tiny red droplets slowly drop towards the ground, and painting the land red.

Cars, trucks and corpses trail on and on, with the carcasses consisting of humans, monsters and unique humans. Dead bodies of a lady with white bunny ears, a guy wearing a ninja outfit, a masked cowboy head on a steel pipe and the body unknown. A dark coloured liquid flows away from a body of an old lady with white hair and grey eyes.

A mangled body of a 17-year-old boy with gauntlets that looks like a grenade, blood pouring out fast, a boy having so many limbs piled around him, another boy with red hair and barely any skin left. One corpse of a girl wearing an astronaut bodysuit with one arm and one leg remaining. The corpse of a girl with dark green hair is decapitated into many pieces. And another girl whose body ripped in half.

And one massive corpse of a titan, with the upper body blown away, leaving the legs to remain.

Their desire to be above everybody is what drives them.

A body of a girl with ginger hair, whose arms ripped off, is laid next to the boy with silver hair. His forearms pushed to the shoulders, and his stomach having a hole. A boy with blonde hair is impaled with spikes as his hands swing limply on his side. Two girls laid with no head, one wearing a rockers outfit and the other wearing an Ultraman inspired red outfit.

A man wearing a light brown jacket and pants has blood coming from his back which has most of its muscles ripped off. A dragon that barely resembles a human lays dead as its head split open. There is also a man with a dark blue bodysuit and iron gauntlets whose head is frozen entirely and shattered.

Many corpses of creatures that looked like mutated humans were ripped of their humanity as they have many inhuman features. Each body has different wounds and injuries, cuts, stabs, holes, shot, limbs cut or ripped off, crushed, and smashed by the environment.

And because of that, humanity created the hierarchy table.

A giant wearing metal body armour lays against a wall as his head is gone. Next to him is another man in a green suit with his spine ripped out of his body. There is a large puddle with a shadow in the middle, electricity crackling as the water electrifies.

A lady wearing a black tank top bodysuit with red and yellow lines and her arms shoved into her stomach. Next to her is a boy with blonde hair with a black lightning bolt. His eyes burnt along with his head.

When Quirks came into the picture, the hierarchy became all the more ruthless.

A boy with half red and half white hair has cuts on most of his arteries. Near him is a black haired girl with a revealing outfit, with a large hole in her chest. Near the pair is one brown hair boy with black liquid dripping down and off his body.

So I wonder what would happen...,

The last body of the corpse trail is a giant man wearing a bodysuit of blue, red, yellow, and white laying on the floor. The large man is alive, coughing up blood as a figure steps over his lungs, where an injury resides.

When the top dog falls...,

The large man has blonde hair and blue eyes that are red from the blood pouring onto them. He looks up, staring at the figure on top of him. The figure reached up to his mask as he rips it off, blood dripping from it.

And the bottom of the barrel tears it apart.

The figure stares down at the blonde giant with his one good eye, a toxic emerald that sends a shiver to the most stone hardened monsters, with his face coated in blood. His black hair has a red shade from the blood. His left eye closed as a scar runs over it.

That is something purely...,

The figure reaches behind him and grabs a handle behind him. As he brings it up, the metal flows onto it, forming it into a riot shotgun. He points it at the blonde giant's face as he pumps it.

Interesting.

And then he pulled the trigger.