Emotion? Uh, yeah.. (Raph x reader)

Y/Ns POV

I had gotten to know the brother's pretty well these past six days, my sister has woken up, and now I'm stuck here waiting for my sister to stop her lecture on "the importance of keeping your cool and throwing out your anger."
She started this conversation an hour ago. I could be lifting weights, teasing my youngest sister or punching trees outside. Anything is better than listening to this....
Finally she stops, sighs, gives me a hug, then walks out after saying she cares for me.

It's hard when your emotions have no bounds like mine. So, I take it out on people without meaning to.
I had gotten angry during training and lost myself, nearly taking out my younger sister. I walk out of the turtles lair and start punching the brick walls hoping it would help me build my own emotional walls back.
I had gotten into my punching routine to the point where I could only hear the thoughts shouting in my head.

Yet, a voice pushes me out of my thoughts.
"Hey, y/n? I know you are..... well...I was wondering if you wanted to spar or lift weigh..." I stop turning around to see Raphael with a toothpick and a concerned look on his face. Following his gaze down I look to my hands which are now cut up and leaving stains on the bricks here in the sewer.
He gives a gruff noise and walks into the lair grabbing the first aid kit.
I mutter a little under my breath wishing he hadn't seen, it's embarrassing.

"Sit down." He says.
"I don't need to." I respond.
"Sit! Don't be stubborn. I'm tryna help." He growls out causing a small chill to run up my spine. I hate when people can see my stubbornness, but why him of all people? We are so similar and yet different.
He gazes at me, green eyes piercing to my very center leaving me feeling vulnerable, but whole as I sit down.
After a good while of him taking out random supplies the silence is broken by his slightly gruff voice.
"You struggle like I do with... emotion, huh?" He asks quietly as he gently wraps my hands after cleaning them.

I look away from that now softened gaze of his feeling a little heat rush to my cheeks, "Emotion? Uh, yeah..... something like that.." I give back trying to seem nonchalant about it.
He mutters my "Something like that..." under his breath. Then continues, "You want to?"

"I want to what?" I ask looking at him not knowing he had asked before.

"Fight, spar, go on the rooftops.." He sighs out in frustration, "It helps me when I feel upset. It's also nice to have someone who relates."

That... that hit me. I looked at him feeling my emotions bubble up as he gently finished the wrappings on my hands. He must've sensed it, because he looked at me and gave me a crooked smirk while biting his toothpick.
I could feel myself grinning back and fighting tears as I lightly punched this feisty teddy bear's arm.
"That sounds pretty good to me! Let's do all of them." I eagerly jump up, grab his hand that had gone from rough to gentle, and rush to the rooftops to spar. Just as his heart and mine did today, I think we both are softies.