|•01 ANJALI~EDITED•|

AUTHOR 'S POV

A gentle breeze blowed and breathes peace into her soul. Nature was at its best. Trees tool fresh and lovely, the grass looks green and the flowers wear a lovely hue. The air is laden with its rich fragrance. The birds perched on the branches of trees sing merry notes.

Sitting under the tree in their  garden, Anjali and her brother were busy enjoying their morning coffee talking about random things.

"Soo! now tell me is this stressing you ? shall we add few more employees to the company?shall I send few of my clients to you? Selva asked taking small sips from his cup of coffee

Ahh yes! Say hello to Anjali's  brother SELVA KUMAR a  businessman, a successful one

Anjali have recently started a event organising company! a small one with just two employees working on it and they are none other than her friends and of course partners in the firm ! and so now her brother wants to help her with the company by his influence which she was against and will not let it happen!

It was her  company and she should work hard and if she just use her brother's influence then what's the use of her having a brain?

"God! I really hate swetha's school more than she hates it" SHILPA told as she took a seat next to selva

She is Anjali's sister in law! Her  brother's wife

Selva immediately passed her the coffee cup which was on the table 

If there is something Anjali  was  jealous of her brother,then it's his love life !

God! the way they both love each other and thoese secret glances they steal from each other!

Anjali was a secret shipper of them!

She wonder if she would ever find a person who would look at her  with love in his eyes!

LOVE! Something she have always craved for!

She had everything with her! She had her brother who loves her to the moon and back but Anjali wanted something else , she wanted someone to love her , she wanted someone to fall for her soul not just for her physical appearance

Taking a deep breath ,she shrugged out the thoughts and looked at the bundle of joy who was sleeping peacefully on shilpa's lap.

"And yea! Before I forget Anjali you have a date tonight" Shilpa told

"Not again please! This is like 3rd date in this month"Complaining she stood up from the chair and looked at Shilpa with a pout

"I am completely innocent here! ask your brother"Shilpa told and moved out from the garden

Anjali's  eyes immediately went to her brother who was hiding behind the newspaper!

"Trust me! I will kick you  if you just keep on playing cupid in my life" Anjali told in a serious tone which only caused Selva to laugh

"What can I do? You won't date anyone but sulk and complain about other people who are in love "Selva told

"So me like a good brother is trying to set you up with someone" Selva told and Anjali slapped her forehead for being born with a brother like him.

"Love should not be forced my dear brother, trust me when the right time comes it will find its way to me! And till then no matter how many dates you set up! It's gone be a total waste" Anjali told as she grabbed the biscuits on the plate and started walking towards the house.

"Does that mean you don't want a arrange marriage ? Or are you saying  you wanna love marriage?" Selva asked running behind her

Anjali stopped and looked at him!

"It's not like that! It's all about the person! I do believe in arrange marriage ! If the person matches my vibe and If i feel that 'This is the man' then I won't hesitate to marry even today " Anjali told and started walking back to her room leaving a confused Selva who was wondering what actually she told!

Here, Anjali fell back on her bed
SHe sometimes is lazy and right now her bed was so warm and cozy that she never wanted to wake up but then no shilpa walked in .

She opened the dressing table  drawer and pulled out two pairs of earnings and looked at Anjali confused.

"The left one will look beautiful on you" Anjali told

She looked so pretty in her sky blue colour saree and thoese jasmine flowers adorned on her hair bun was making her look breathtaking.

"Miss anjali is requested to start getting ready " she told with a smile dancing on her face .

"I don't wanna come" Anjali told as she stretched her hands and legs

"It's venkatesh uncle 's son's wedding Anjali and of course  you know how important they are for your brother so now get ready" Shilpa told

Anjali 's parents passed away in an accident when she was 15 years old ,and it was venkatesh selva's boss who helped them after it.

If not venkatesh! Selva was sure no one would have helped them in that moment ,so he was and is grateful to him .

"Ladies ladies !  better start getting ready or else we will surely run late to the wedding " Selva told as he came into the room with Swetha in his arms.

___________________________________

Sighing Anjali got up and walked into the washroom and did her  morning chores and took a short warm shower and came out quickly.

Shilpa helped her to wear a saree because she was not a girl who normally wears saree but today she just wanted to try out those 6 meter long clothes which were resting in my cupboard from a long time

She wore a plain yellow colour  cotton saree and left her hairs free and pulled two straps of her hair and pinned it with a clip!
Wearing her favourite lip tint
Anjali was all ready for the function!

Adjusting her saree one last time she walked out from the  room and saw her brother and swetha and joined them happily.

Not knowing what this wedding is gone change her life into.