Chapter 4 - Raising Hell

I woke up to a knock on the door and hearing Izzy "Alec, Lia." she says as she opens the door. I raise my head slightly from Alec's chest and look at her "Jace has found a lead. Get out of my brothers bed and get dressed." She says with a smile and walks out shutting the door. I groan and put my head back on his chest as he puts his hand in my hair, playing with it. 

We lay like this for a few more minutes before I look up at him "We should probably get ready." I whisper to him. He groans but nods and I get up and walk to the bathroom. I shower and brush my teeth, I leave a toothbrush in his bathroom for when I stay here. 

I walk out, in a towel, to see Alec had fallen asleep again and I smiled at him, he looked so peaceful. I sat next to him and played with his hair and kissed his cheek waking him up. He looked at me with an award winning smile causing butterflies in my stomach. "Did I fall asleep again?" he asked sleepily and I nodded. 

"Get in the shower. I'm going to get changed and I'll meet you in the Ops Centre" I told him. I kissed his cheek once more before walking out, making sure nobody was in the hall and quickly walking a few doors down to my room. 

I change into a small black skirt and a jumper and pair it with a pair of knee-high black boots with a little heel. I left my hair down and walked towards the Ops centre. 

I was the last one down and I saw there was no more chairs so I walked closer to Alec and sat on his lap, his arms wrapping around my waist and I rest my head on his shoulder

I was the last one down and I saw there was no more chairs so I walked closer to Alec and sat on his lap, his arms wrapping around my waist and I rest my head on his shoulder. I see Izzy smile fondly at us and I smile back at her. 

"Magnus Bane." I hear Hodge say and I instantly pick my head up and look at the screen seeing photos of my best friend from different eras ad I instant smile. Emery and I may have known him our entire life's but the rest of our family only know we know him. None of them know how or why and have never really met him. But it surprised me the they didn't ask me about it and instead asked Hodge.

"He's over 300 years old. And, as you can see, he's not exactly shied away from the pleasures of every century. His tastes are both exquisite... and quite excessive." He said and I smiled slightly.