the whales dies in the puddles of gasoline (hanako x reader)

"Hey, Hanako-kun" Nene tried to start a conversation, but all she have as an answer is silence  "Are you even listen to me?"

         "Senpai is talking to you, you know" Yellow-haired boy patted the spirit's shoulder making him flinch.

         "...What?" he looks lost, but few seconds later he was back to his normal self. "Oh, my precious Yashiro want to talk with me? About what? About what?"

         The radish girl wasn't sure what to say back: ask him about what bothering her the past couple of days or just leave it be? No, she can't do that.

         "Are you alright, Hanako-kun? You seemed upset from the beginning of the day. Can we help you somehow?" she pointed at herself, than at Kou.

         "Aha-ha, that's nothing. Just feeling nostalgic, that's all".

         "Tell us. We want to hear your story" Kou voicing Nene's thought before she even open her mouth and gained a thankful smile from her.

         Hanako stay quiet for a while, then sighed,

         "I just remembered my long forgotten friend, she likes a day like this", He pointed at the window "Like when it's rainy and all that stuff, she really enjoy this weather. Always ran out of the class just to stand in the rain and given the most wonderful smile for the whole world. She catch cold after this, but still did the same in the another rainy day. I spend th-"

         "Hanako-kun, she was standing in the school's garden, right? And was wearing a navy blue cardigan with a silver moon brooch" Yashiro interrupted cause him to stop talking and look at her with surprise.

         "H-how did you know that...?" He gasped

         "I saw her before I came here, but she didn't look so happy, like you say".

         "So you definately should check is it she or not!" Teru exclaimed, but Honorable No.7 didn't move from his place. He was scared, he thinks that she hate him and never want to see him again. Amane leave her without a single word and now he would just walk to her and say something like 'long time no see'? That's ridiculous even in his mind.

         "If that really is your friend, then she is waiting for you. You can't just leave her like that" Kou deadpanned and his spirit friend finally gave up. He took a deep breath and headed out of the toilet, still doubt.

         Now standing in front of the door that leading to the garden all he want is to run away as fast as he can.

                                                'But what if she really was waiting for you all this time?'

         He opened the door and walk in, immediately soaked from the pouring rain. And there she is, standing back to him in the rain like many years ago. In the past he would hug her from behind, but what he allowed to do now?

         "Y/n..." - that's all he can say as he watch her turning to him.

         "Who are y-, w-wait... Amane...?" She was shocked and by looking in her eyes all his doubts disappeared. He ran to her, hug her tightly with tears in the corner of his eyes, muttering "I'm sorry" under his breath. And she cries too, but from happiness to finally see her best friend again. Now that they both dead they can be together forever, right?

         "It's okay, there is nothing for you to be sorry about" She stroking his head.

         "I really, really missed you. I missed you so bad" he sobs and she smiled softly,

         "I missed you too, Amane-kun".

////////////////////

ha-ha, I'm suck at writing, don't you guys think?