PILOT : AFTER BB PARTY

So there is After party as always for BB contestant..so it is now also..all BB13 contestant are invited at venue decided by Salman..since all contestant are arriving one by one..

Sid is already present inside the house..and some others are too present.. Sid is looking around everywhere is the room..his eyes are searching for her but he couldn't find her..

While Abuji and diljeet congratulate him for his win he seems lost...he is smiling continuously turning his head searching...but all to vain she isnt present around..

While salman notices the restlessness of Sid and goes to him...and ask- Shukla are you searching for something...??

Sid- Nahi sir..kuch nahi dhundh raha hun..

While looking left and right..

Salman -r u enjoying the party...?

Sid-yeah..still sensing shukla ji restlessness

Salman-Shukla what are searching isn't present in the Room..

Sid-without thinking..sir woh kahan hai nahi aagayi kya??

SK-Laughing sana q nahi aayegi usse toh attention chahiye..aati hogi..

Sid-Sir ,Sana ?? confused he was

Sk- Just joking Rashami keys ka settlement kar rahi hai team k saat she will be soon coming... toh i suggest u calm down a bit..warna other people might sense unresting behaviour..she will be here soon..

Sid- yes sir..thank you..

Sk- if u dont mind can we talk something in between us..

Sid- obviously sir

SK- I just you to know certain things...see sid u might like or love someone..but it is na..ki u show it in your action.. Mostly you have been doing opposite.. If you like or love her u should show care and affection..not being angry and fighting for it..are you getting it..what i m trying to convey..

Sid-yes sir but i was not fighting or being angry with her...i was fighting for her..

SK- Thats all alright what has been done cant be change.. I feel there might be a second chances since arhaan chapter is about to close today.. So i want that if she gives u a second chances..you better not screw it up this time.. Because i will stay in touch with Rashami until she has everything sorted at peace.. U better not mess it up for her.. Or else u will have from me too..

Sid- yes sir..but Arhaan today..i didnt get what are you trying to say..

SK- he is too invited unwillingly....

Sid- there was no need sir..

SK- Trust me there was a need since i digged a little my sources says he owes alot of money to Rashami.. And i want her to get back what she deserved... i have a contract where all his BB money would be given +to Rashami also needed her to meet him for last time in our presence not outside alone..

Sid- Our presence..

Salman- puts his hand on head uff..u me duffer..our presence..what idiots Rashami always likes..

They both share a laughter..

Sid-Thank you sir..for whatever u are doing for us..

salman-I m doing this for Rashami i don't trust Arhaan..

Sid- Sir can u tell me something about her

Salman smirkes-what

Sid - like i dont no what went wrong last time with her...i just want to know rooms for improvisation..u make her like me..