So That's What I Did

Jade's POV
-_--_--_--_--_--_-

It's been a week. A full seven days without her, and I swear it's been a month already. Every night without her cuddles has been true hell. And plus, my morning wood hasn't gotten any better,  but even WORSE....anyways, it was 4pm and I was nervously fiddling around with the keys on my computer.

Spacebar, Backspace, Space bar, Backspace.

I had an hour, and this meeting was taking forever. Speaking of which...

"Ms. Moore? Are you alright?" I looked up at one of the members of my business team, who was giving the presentation.

"Pardon, could you repeat your last sentence?" He nods, speaking about how our employees are frustrated with how busy it has been getting.

"A few have talked about leaving, Ms. Moore. What do you propose?" I rubbed my forehead, easily thinking of something.

"We could host a dinner at Moore Hall. I can prepare a speech or something of the sort." He nods, clasping his hands together.

"Wonderful idea, Ms. Moore. When should it be held?" I pulled up my schedule on my computer,  reading over the appointments I had.

"Mmm, probably on the 17th of this month? So two weeks from now on a Friday?" He nods, looking at the woman in the seat across from me.

"Okay, perfect. Maxine, will you send out an email to all the employees? And Alex, call the catering and decorating companies. Ms. Moore, what type of foods would you like us to call for?" I sigh, and we then begin the long journey of making the list of foods to ask the caterers for.

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

When we finally finish, I look at my watch.

4:54pm

I'd better get to walking. I slide my computer into the carrying case and place it over my shoulder, starting the process of getting downstairs. I walk into the elevator and press the button that lights up as '1'. I wait as the door closes, and feel myself grow nervous. What was she going to say?

I hold my computer bag closer to me and wait patiently as the elevator lowers. Once it stops and opens, I lift my eyes to look for her. It didn't take long to see her, and she was already looking at the elevator door. I waved and smiled as she shyly waved back. I hope this ends well...

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

Walking up to her desk, I notice that there were flowers next to her. I bet it was Jason....

If she decides to be with me, I'm afraid I might be too controlling. I just want her all to myself, and some people just don't respect that. Ugh!

She grabs her coat and shuts off her computer. She leans down to grab her purse and nearly falls. I grab her elbow to support her and she slowly looks up too me, a blush spreading.

"Sorry, I'm a bit clumsy..." I nod stiffly, but manage a small smile.

"You're alright." She smiles back, but her eyes seem to not brighten up. I walk her out to my car, opening the door on her side. I get in and let out a sigh.

"Jade, what's wrong?" I turn to her, my eyes shooting up to hers.

"Just nervous..." She rolls her eyes and places her hand on my knee.

"Jade, if I haven't made it clear enough, I'm crazy about you. I've thought for a week, and I can't help but become even crazier. I want to be yours, Jade. I mean, if you'll be all mine." I feel myself grow emotional. She truly wants me? But I want so much...

"But Summer - " She holds up her hand and cuts me off.

"Before you even start, I've already thought about the cons." She then pulls out a paper with a T chart on it. Things are crossed out in red, and there are arrows everywhere.

"That...is actually so adorable..." She blushes, but shakes it off, pointing at the top left.

"Okay, so there are obviously so many pros." She clears her throat, and makes sure to exaggerate it greatly. "So obviously, you're a gentlewoman. You open doors for me, you bring me flowers, what more could I ask for? Then, you show that you care. You make sure I am okay before you continue, and if we EVER have sex, which I'm sure we will, that's an amazing piece of information." I roll my eyes. Only creeps and douchebags don't do that. We pull into my driveway, and I open the door for her, watching her sit down on my couch.

"Summer, I don't think-" She suddenly points at the next one on her list, which shocks me quiet. I just sit down beside her.

"And that's where this comes into play. There are some upsides and downsides to that. You have a dick, so..." I felt my heart sink. I thought she..."I don't know if you can get me pregnant yet, but if you can, condoms are gonna be the biggest financial problem. We'll probably be at it for at least a decade straight with your high sex drive." I breathed out and then laughed so hard that I thought my lungs would explode. She's not wrong...

"For your information, I AM able to get you pregnant. And for the latter...you better count on not walking for awhile." She giggles, a light blush covering her cheeks.

"Now, we also have to talk about how inappropriate you are. Your lewd comments drive me insane and I have a feeling we'll be getting in SO much trouble for that ..." I nod, a chuckle escaping my lips. "But obviously I had to cross that out and put them in the pros area because...let's face it, those are totally good things." I smile, gesturing for her to go on.

"I like this, tell me more good things about myself." She laughs, and I feel my heart swell with happiness.

"Well, to keep your ego from exploding, I had to include a large con." I nod, turning serious once again. "Jade, I live with my Dad, and I'm afraid of leaving him alone. I mean, if we do stay together, I'll end up coming to stay with you, so he'll be alone... he's gotten better with drinking, he's stopped completely. But I have a feeling he'll start again..." I bite my lip, unsure where to begin.

"Well I...um-" She giggles.

"I've decided that I'll make a decision of what to do when it comes to that." I nod, sighed and decided to put in my opinion about something.

"Well, I just want to let you in on something." She tilts her head in question, and I feel my heart swell at the cuteness.

"Mm?" I smile, but wring my hands in anxiety.

"I have some interesting...kinks." She widens her eyes and a light blush covers her cheeks.

"Oh? One's not a foot fetish, is it?" I roll my eyes.

"No, not that. Nor is it a pee or poop fetish. BLECK." She sticks her tongue out at me.

"I was just asking!" I laughed while shifting closer. She laid her head on my shoulder and giggled. "So...what exactly is it that you're worried about?" I gulped, laying my head against hers.

"I can go for a LONG time. Like, I will make you pass out. And I will do it often. I'm also a bit of a sadist. I don't know what you like, but I like a LOT of things. We'll need a safe word." She lifts her head to look at me.

"Dang, so kinky that you need a safe word?" I nod, a grin on my lips.

"Yep. So knowing that, Summer Ellington, would you like to be my girlfriend?" She shakes her head.

"Of course not." I frown, growing confused.

"I'd love to!" She smiles, making my heart speed up. I just want to kiss her ...

So that's what I did.

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

So I'm just laying on a couch, being bored. So why not write???  Spam you with chapters?