He just hit him!

Namjoon's P.O.V

Jin walked into the bathroom, he looked at himself in the mirror he had finally stopped crying but still hadn't noticed me.

He washed his face before saying "I look a mess, I can't tell if this is because of this morning or just now, was I walking around like this?" He asked himself "yep, I was wondering weither or not you knew" I said making him jump slightly.

"Since when have you been there?" He asked "since the beginning....are you ok?" I asked expecting him to start crying and tell me what happened.

But instead he just said "....I'm ok" "what was that all about?" I asked "I thought you might be wondering, but I also hoped you wouldn't ask...." He said.

"So are you not going to tell me?" I asked "....Do I have to?" He asked "....No but I would expect you to...I mean we usually tell each other stuff, especially when it's this big" I said.

"That's not true, I usually tell you things but you don't usually tell me anything, weither it's big in your eyes or not I don't think that this is big enough for me to tell you, it's not like someone died" Jin said washing his hands and then walking out after drying them.

I just don't get why he's being like this, you guys were more than friends weren't you?" I asked following him "I didn't know you were so nosy" he said "just answer the question".

"How about you just fuck off, because I don't want to talk to you" he said as we walked into class, then he walked away from me and sat in his chair.

Taehyung was the first to run to him, well more like the only one, the others just stayed in there seats, wait a minute he just hit him..

Jin's P.O.V

"Are you stupid?" Taehyung asked hitting my head "are you stupid?" I asked "no! But I think you are, why the hell did you say yes to Changmi??" He asked "because I didn't want to say anything I'll regret!" I said.

"What will you regret? Telling him to fuck off?" Taehyung asked "no I didn't want to accidentally bring up the fact that we dated infront of the others" I said.

"Does that matter?!" "yes it does because I don't need any unnecessary questions, like did they really date? What was he like? Your not straight then?" I said.

"True, but are you actually gonna meet him?" Taehyung asked "he has my number if I don't he won't ever stop calling or texting" I said.

"Then block him" Taehyung said "you know one month after we broke up he began calling me none stop and I blocked him so he got another number he ended up getting five numbers which resulted in me changing my phone number twice" I said.

"Wait how did you guys break up?" Taehyung asked..

'(_)'(_)'(_)'

4 years ago

I unlocked the door to Changmi's house, I walked in and saw someone's shoes, shoes I didn't recognize, I walked into the living room is was empty, there was some leftover food on the table.

It seemed like more than Changmi could eat, and his parents where on trip so he should be here alone.

I heard some noises coming from the bedroom. I walked towards it hoping that he was just watching something really loud and had a friend over but when I opened the door.

I saw him and girl doing things I never wanted to see, I ran out of the room and left.

I didn't see Changmi for a few days he had called me constantly, and then eventually showed up at my house since I wasn't answering his calls.

We talked and he told me it wasn't the first time he didn't it and he was sorry, he just couldn't stop, and he had been trying to stop for so long, and me loving him so fucking much at the time gave his begging ass another chance.

But after 10 months we started to fall apart completely he went from sleeping with people to letting them join our dates, and then kissing them infront of me.

Then kissing me it felt awful, but I didn't say anything, untill he started inviting them to my house when he came. MY HOUSE. The place where my parents lived.

Of course Changmi didn't really do anything with them. Since it was my parents house I kept telling them not to, that's when I spoke to him and told him it had to stop he said ok and he'll try to stop and he did for 2 weeks.

But after those 2 weeks he didn't even pay attention to me that much and when I asked him he said it was because he need someone else to be there for him to pay attention to me.

And my dumb 16 year old self believed him and told he could bring his girls and then he got all happy I thought I did something right.

But after a month, he invited me to his house saying his parents aren't gonna be home, I got happy because whenever every his parents weren't there it was our day.

We used to stay up late talking if we didn't have sex, we had fun but when I came over he had another boy and 4 girls he said we would all have sex together.

And I got scared, I didn't like it and I kept telling him I didn't like it but he never listened, and kept trying to strip me eventually I got angry and left.

The next time I saw him I broke up with him, because I was scared of him, he hit me and told me he doesn't care what I do he has other boys and girls.

After a few days he kept calling me and asking me for another chance I kept tell him not, he would visit my house and try to do things I didn't want it do.

I changed my number 10 times and he still managed to call me, after 2 months he finally stopped.

'\_/'\_/'\_/'

"I don't remember it being that bad" Taehyung said "I only remember you coming to my house and crying your heart out" he added.

"That time when I saw him, I was really scared and when he hit me I cried alot" I said "you delt with him quite well earlier" Taehyung said.

"I was in more pain then I was scared, he seems fatter and not as strong as he was before and I'm bringing you because if he does something I have someone with me so I should be safer" I said.

Taehyung just nodded as the teacher walked into the classroom after a long time of waiting, she was 15 minutes late

~^~^~^~^

Chapter 26