AUTHOR'S GREET

Welcome to the Realm of Valeera!

Thank you for taking the time to check out The Fairest. You will not regret it. I promise!

On 3.16.2020, I finished the last chapter of this book and instead of treating myself to my favorite meal (Chipotle), I went to bed and slept like a baby. This version on Wattpad is an old draft as of 11.25.2022.

PUBLISHED as Paperback and EBook on August 1, 2023! Links are in bio. 

****

READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Do be advised: This book do contain some violent, explicit, & sexual content. I will NOT warn ahead of time.

****

THE BOOK TRAILER

The amazing trailer was created by me in 2018. Some of the character representation has changed in the book, but I love the success of this challenge. I may create another one for this version of The Fairest.

****

FOLLOW ME

@lchwriter on Instagram - See my linkt.ree in my profile and follow me!

I was interviewed by @Fantasy! Please check it out here: --------->>>

Join my Newsletter and receive a special access code to read the fantasy short story I wrote that inspired this book. Link is in my bio. 

__________________________________________________

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

© 2020-2023 by LeQuita C. Harrison.

All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. All characters, settings, and events in this book were created and reserved by the author.

ENJOY!