0: INTRODUCTION

𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐞, 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚

Please practice social distancing. Read books instead of going out!! I wanted to wait longer before publishing this book. I wanted to edit and firmly create the plot before giving it to you all, but I understand that staying home during these times is so boring. 

I'm posting this story now to try to promote social distancing. I hope you all enjoy.

𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭

𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭

Romantic Werewolf Novel

Stand-Alone Novel

Started 03.24.20 │P

Published on Inkitt & Patreon

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬

Marisol tried to live life to the fullest. She attended Rochester University and studied International Studies and Economics. After graduating, she attended law school at the University of Southern California and pursued a career in cooperate law. She held herself to a higher standard, maybe that was because she became blind after a traumatic accident. She didn't want her disability to rule her life, so she ruled her disability, never allowing it to hinder her success.

Yet, even though she'd become a successful attorney, she never married and never had children. Feeling unfulfilled, yet completely unready to take care of a child by herself, she applies to become a surrogate.

After many denials, her application was finally chosen by someone.

Little did she know she was chosen by Grey Weston, one of America's most eligible bachelors with a hidden secret.

𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚

IG: Introverted.JEM │WP│ Julianna.Eve.Mack │P │

Patreon │ IntrovertedJEM

Inkitt │IntrovertedJEM

Email │ Jewelsmack00@gmail.com

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠s

Sexual Themes

Cursing

Dominant Male Stereotypes

Disability Trigger

IVF Trigger

Age Gap

𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬

Queen of His Heart │Book One

Enforcer of Her Serenity │ Book Two

Fatally Yours

Igniting Icarus

Acedia │Book I 

The Legend of Envy │Book II │ Coming Soon 

The Liberation of Wrath │Book III│Coming Soon 

Precious Amethyst │Coming Soon

While I truly believe my stories should be left free and available for all, writing does require time and effort. Therefore if you wish to get faster updates and more stories, please consider being a patron. More information under social media and in my bio :)

As always, I love you all!!