26: THIRD TRIMESTER

"What about this eggshell yellow with this green?"

"Looks like vomit."

"Ugh, Grey!"

He smiled, climbing on the bed to kiss her. "It's up to you. I don't care."

"Well, if you don't care can we name one of the boys Carlisle?"

"Absolutely not."

"You know, I think we could visualize these colors better if we went to the room." Before she could say anything, Greyson pulled her off the bed and down the hall, where he laid a fluffy blanket down. She quickly realized that this was the room they had decided to make the nursery. He laid down and she laid on his chest, looking up at the ceiling.

"It is going to make a great nursery. We could put the cribs against that wall with that solid color and then put the changing table by the windows for natural light–"

"You're excited," he whispered, playing with her hair.

"And you're not?"

"I am. This is just the first time I've seen such excitement from you."

"I am excited. I am just so excited to have your babies."

He smiled at her, gently stroking her back. "You're beautiful."

She smiled in return as she looked away. "And maybe we could spell their names above their cribs? I always thought that was just adorable!"

"Have you told your parents yet?"

She looked back at him. She didn't know where that question came from. "They don't know."

"Why haven't you told them?"

"I don't talk to them much–"

"You talk to your mom every day. You text her to make sure she's okay."

"It's never been bought up."

"She doesn't know about me? Us?"

"She knows about you. She just doesn't know the extent of our relationship."

He nodded, pulling her back to lay down. "What about Julianna?"

"Oh, that's pretty. Let's keep that on the list."

"You know, we never actually wrote down these names."

"If we forget about them then they weren't that good to us. Okay, okay, we need to choose one name for now, and then we can worry about the rest."

"Let's start with one of the boys. That way at least one is done. I think the girl's name will be simple enough."

"Kingston?"

"Kingston Weston? Sounds like the name from that bondage book."

"No, that was Christian. Oh! What about Christ–"

"No, we are not naming our child after a sadist." She looked up at him. "You know I read this one book before. It was a werewolf novel. Anyway, of course, the girl was the mate of the Alpha King or something, but they ended up adopting like 15 kids–"

"Let me be clear; we will never have 15 kids."

"Oh, totally agree. She was like 19 too. A little far fetched if you ask me. Anyway, there were a few boy names that I really liked. I really remember Aris. I liked that name. It was short for Aristotle."

"We can keep that on the list. What about Nyx?"

"Like the Greek river?"

"Yeah. I like Greek names–"