Together at last! (Ghoul!Seidou x Akira) -Ending

"I can't believe it, it's so late! Oh, I hope Seidou is alright..."

Akira had been out and about hanging out with some colleagues and shopping. Only to realize it to be far too late and had to head back home. Currently, it was 11:46 p.m.

"What should I tell him? Maybe I should be honest and tell him sorry..." Akira blushes rather softly and sighs. "What am I thinking? Seidou barely ever gets...!" Suddenly she sees up ahead, some girl standing on the edge of a bridge.

'What the heck, what is that girl-?' Akira watches as the girl prepares to let herself fall.

'Whoa whoa whoa!' Akira drops all of her bags to the ground and kicks dirt to stop the female. She barely makes it, grabbing onto the female's wrist.

"What in the-? Let me go, please I just want to die!" Akira shakes her head. "I can't let you do that! Now help me stop you!" "I can't, I hate my life! I lost my family! Just...let me die!" Akira sighs.

"Please, get up and tell me all about it! Please, I can't live on knowing I allowed some poor girl to die. We can talk about it!"

There was a pause, and Akira continues. "And I'm not letting you go, so if you fall I fall too!"

The girl stays silent, but soon nods and begins to pull herself up again.

The girl sobs loudly when she's up, and Akira comforts her. The girl says very few understandable things before she calms down a little.

"Alright, now what happened?" The girl sniffs and sighs.

"It all started when...my brother died. He was an investigator from the CCG, and..." The young female breathes.

"About five to six months after his death, my...mother and father went missing. By now, it's most likely that they're dead... I can't live with this guilt anymore!" Akira tilts her head.

"What guilt?" "If only I didn't stay for school that night. If only I comforted my parents more about my brother's death, heh...my mother kept on believing he was out there, alive and well. And if only...I had stayed home when my brother came over, if only I knew that was going to be the last time I would ever see him."

Akira sits there, then smiles warmly. "Hey, I'll let you in something personal... I too lost family, and they were also investigators. So I can understand your conflict here, but I don't think they would want you to do something like this. They would probably be sad if they knew..."

Akira hugs the girl tightly, showing major sympathy for her time of sorrow. She cries yet again hearing those words, yet felt a great sense of comfort and support.

"You didn't know what to do, it's not your fault. Things like that happen. It's alright, you just need to talk with someone about this..." She pulls away and smiles softly as she wipes her tears away.

"Thank you miss..." Akira nods, she then holds her hand out.

"Akira. My name's Akira Mado, it's nice to meet you." The girl tilts her head. "Mado...? Why...does that name seem so...familiar?" Akira shrugs.

"Maybe you've heard of it. What's your name?" The girl nods.

"Seina...Seina Takizawa." Akira's eyes widen.

"D-Did you say...Takizawa...?" Seina nods. "Yeah, sure I did. Why?" Akira moves back, shocked.

"Pardon me for asking you this, but...what's the name of your brother?"

Seina looks at her, confused. "Seidou, his name was Seidou. Why?" Akira covers her mouth. 'It can't be...'

Akira takes a deep breath. "I...I..." Akira pauses. "I know your brother." Seina gasps. "W-What...?" Akira continues.