blissful mornings

this one isn't wlw but i promise more will come soon

waking up to the sun shining through your window is a lovely thing, isn't it? being the only one awake, able to walk around freely and do things without being bothered. a soft yet noticeable glow coming from under the curtains, you walk over and pull them out of the way, revealing beautiful rays of sunlight. in a soft linen gown, you walk barefoot along the wooded floors of your house to the kitchen. as you walk you feel fur brush against your ankle. you look down to see a white cat. you smile slightly and keep walking. once you arrive, you start brewing some tea. you also begin heating up some milk and honey for the cat. once the milk is warm, you set it down in a bowl for the cat to enjoy. the sweet smell of cinnamon is filling the room and you go back to where the tea is brewing. you take out the tea bag and set it in a compost bin. you then take your tea outside to the porch, where a swing is hanging. you sit down on the swing and admire the morning air. flowers are flowing in the garden and the sounds of people just waking up fill the blissful morning air. all is calm.

hi, i know it's short but i'm having some real writers block at the moment. i hope that's okay. :)