chpt:1

"Your probably wondering why a handsome hedgehog and a beautiful
(A/T) [ Animal type] is running from a guy with a mustache from the civil war. Well it's kinda a long story. What? Are we going to fast??
Well that's kinda what we do."

"Let me rewind a bit."

Sonic's p o v

It is a beautiful day at our island.
Me and ___ are racing. Sometimes it gets boring on the island, cause we can run all around the place in less then 2 seconds. And we don't even have to catch a school bus. And also there is no school. Cool right!

Well every thing has to come to an end. You see. We where both born with extraordinary abilities. But, when there is power, there is always someone who wants it.

Long claw ,she took care of me and ___. But we led the 'bad' people to us.
Long claw kicked the door closed and covered us. When an arrow flew threw our window. Soon we made a run/fly for it.

When long claw stopped i look up to see her with a weak smile. She put me down then she put ___ down. "Here, take these. Use them when you are caught!" She said handing me a small brown sack. She threw one of the little golden ring that came out of it.

"Get out of here while you still can!"she said ushering us through the ring portal. "W-wait long claw!" I said with a worried tone.

"Go sonic. Promise me you will use those rings when you get caught. And that you will keep  ___ safe!" Long claw exclaimed. "I-i.." My voice trailed off with tears in my eyes.

I ran as fast as i could to go through the portal but right before i got there it disappeared. "NO! LONG CLAW" i screamed, i then felt a soft hand get placed on my shoulder. I look up to see ___ looking at me with tears in her eyes, i hated seeing her this way.

( btw u guys are not siblings ⚠)

10 years later-