Chpt:2

10 years later-

"Hey ___ do you wanna see what donut lord is up to?" I ask ___,she was reading her (F/M) [favorite Manga]
"Sure!" She said putting her manga down and getting up.

"Let's go, hurry!" I rushed her.
Donut lord was doing his boring road job. "Hey. You wanna see who goes the fastest?" ___ asked me.
"Again. Remember who won the last time we raced..i do! It was me!"he said cocky. "Oh come on. I know i can beat you now!" She said with a determined look on her face and a confident tone.

"Ok~" i coed.
When we did so, she got 200, and i got 300. "Awww maaaan~" ___ whined.
"Hey, you've gotten faster."

"Oh ya..i also have been working out more." She said proud. "You've been working out without me!?" I said over dramatic.

" I also have a few abs now!" ___ randomly blurts out. She covered her mouth realising what she just said.
"Oh really~ may i see?" I teased her. She then had a slight pink dust her cheeks.
She lifted up her shirt a little and showed me. 'Dang that's hot!' I thought in my head. "Y-you ok sonic?
You got a bit of drool-" ___ stated, "oh..you like it. Don't you?" She smirked.

"W-what?? No!!" I nervously laughed at the end and started rubbing the back of my neck.
He started blushing a lot too.

"Your cute sonic!" She said going to her manga collection.

A few hors later

___   p o v

"Im hungry!~" sonic whines
"Ok, i'll go look for food.." I said getting up.
"I'll come too!" He shouted in a excited voice.

We kinda got lucky with food, but yesterday's food was better.
When we where walking home we decided to take a short cut.

While we where walking we saw a baseball field and stared at it with 'awe'. "Waoh" sonic said amused.

"Cool" i comment.
We run under the bleachers that people were standing/sitting on.
The game went on for about 2 hours.

When everyone left i wanted to go home but sonic wanted to go on the baseball field. So i told him he had 30 minutes, so he wouldn't get caught.

Before he went he hugged me.
"Thank you ___"he said still hugging me. "No problem." I said letting go and kissing his cheek. He jumped at the sudden action. I know i have been around him a lot. But that was the first time i actually kissed him.

When i left i laid down on the chair i had. I drifted off, it felt like not long after i heard a big, loud boom and a bit of blue above the hole.

Sonic p o v

" i don't think anyone saw that blue boom. Right??"