My favorite flavor

You lived in a world where everyone is divided into flavors: Sweet, salty, bitter and sour..

Your flavor is bitter.. Everything is dull, like how bitter taste like.. Expressions, tastes, and clothes, all bitter, even food.. You are kind of tired about this..

Flashback

You and your mom walked around bitter town.. Your mom stopped and looked for something..

You saw butterfly, a colorful butterfly that should be in sweet town.. But why is it here? You followed it..

A few minutes later, it leads you to a forest.. It is scary but you decided to continue.. Suddenly, a blinding light appeared.. You blinked several times until you saw a colorful town..

"This must be sweet town.." you thought of yourself..

You looked around even people had eyes on you..

"Woah cool, there is a dull color?"

"Is she bitter? Woah it is my first time.."

"Omg, I like her color but I thought we are seperated?"

You heard whispers like that but you continued walking..

Until, you bumped into someone..

"Wah-- hey!" You shouted..

"Omo, I am so sorry.." A guy with chubby cheeks and small eyes said as he reached out his hand to help you..

You stood up, not accepting his help, and dusted yourself..

"Woah, you're bitter? How did you get here?" The guy smiled, making his eyes turn into two curved lines..

"I just followed a colorful bug.." You said with a plain face..

"Really? Wow it is my first time seeing a bitter person.." He smiled..

"I am 10:10 Hoshi.." He said as he posed..

You looked at him weirdly..

"And you are?" He asked..

"Y/N" You said, rolling your eyes..

"Woah, you roll your eyes in your town? It looks like you have seen a rainbow.. Can you do it again?" He asked excitedly..

"Gosh, you're weird.." You said..

End of flashback

You went in the forest once again, to see Hoshi.. Both of you became bestfriends for years and he is the sweetest person ever..

Slowly, your emotions seems to brighten.. You kept on smiling.. Your parents are even shocked to see you smiling..

"Y/N!" Hoshi said as he waved at you..

You smiled and ran to him.. Soonyoung blushed and smiled..

"Your smile is brighter than yesterday.. It looks good on you.." he smiled..

You smiled back and said "Thanks.."

Both of you went in a garden full of flowers.. The gardener already knows who you are and called you "bittersweet"..

Both of you sat on a bench while looking at the flowers swaying with the wind..

"It really is nice here.." You said as you looked around..

You saw a couple holding hands while walking.. You can't help it but feel disgusted about it..

Hoshi looked at the couple then at you.. He chuckled when he saw your reaction..

"Aren't they sweet?" Hoshi asked..

"Too sweet.. It is pretty disgusting.." you whispered so the couple can't hear..

Hoshi chuckled then looked at you seriously..

You looked at him and was pretty shocked at his reaction..

"W-what?" You asked..

Hoshi smiled and gave you a pink rose.. You looked at the rose and accepted it.. You felt a foreign feeling.. Your heart was beating fast and you can feel your cheeks heating up..

"Y/N.." He said..

You looked at him then at his smile..

"What if we become a couple as well?" Hoshi asked..

He holds your hand and you felt a slight spark.. It is not that bad, you acually liked it..

"H-hoshi.." you said, unable to speak properly because of your heart beating fast..

"I.. uhh.. I liked you.." Hoshi looked down to your hands as he blushed..

"Y-you know we are not allowed, right?" you asked..

Hoshi nodded his head slowly as he bit his lower lip, still hanging his head..

"So what if we are not allowed? Love is all that matters.." Hoshi said, finally looking at your eyes..

"What if your mom and dad knows about it? What if my mom and dad knows it?" You asked..

He shook his head as he held into your hands tighter..

"I don't care.. All I wanted is a life with you.. If they know, then they know.. Anger will only last for a few days but love will stay.." Hoshi said, now tearing up..

Your eyes widened.. It is your first time seeing his tears.. Sure you saw his tears of joy, but this is a different type of tear.. You are used to his sweet self.. This one is new..

You decided to hug him, to calm him down.. He hugged back..

Your heart is still beating fast and Hoshi might have heard it.

"I.. I liked you too.." you said..

Hoshi smiled and hugged you tighter..

.
.
.

(A/N: not even sure if I did this right.. But hey, two updates in one day.. New record lmao.. Anyways, hope you liked it.. And please please vote for it..)