Part 8: Wild Child

I woke up and Ace strong arm was still around my waist I tried to move his arm but it just tighten around me. "Where you think you are going!" He had that sexy morning voice "no where just trying to get free." I slightly laugh as he still embraces me "no stay here" he laughs and kisses my cheek "OW! Still hurts." I pulled away "sorry but hey you didn't let yourself you hit me back I like that about you." He kissed my lips this time it was a tender kiss no lust in it and it wasn't a rough kiss neither. I kissed back it quickly turned in to a make out section until Eyeball came in the room. "Sorry to interrupt kids but it is time to go" I looked at ace and he got up quickly and Eyeball threw me some of my clothes. "Did you sneak in my room?" He grinned and walked out of the room I saw my blade on top of the drawer and I grabbed it.

I changed quickly into my high waisted jeans and my converse, I rolled up my jeans showing the star of my converse. I looked around in Ace room for a shirt to put under my flannel. "Hey what are you looking for?" I covered myself with the flannel "I need a shirt." He chuckles "I already saw you some what naked why are you hiding?" He smirked and he threw me one of his shirts. I put on the shirt and rolled up the sleeves showing my new 'tattoo' and tucked it in. I put my flannel over and left it un button I looked up and Ace was still in the room. "Like what you see?" I teased and walked out of the room and ran downstairs meeting the gang.

Ace POV

I woke up feeling Mari trying to get away from my grasp and I hugged he tighter. "Where you think you are going!" I said my voice was groggy "no where just trying to get free." She slightly laughs and I still held her "no stay here" I laughed and kissed her cheek. "OW! Still hurts" she pulled away "sorry but hey you didn't let yourself you hit me back I like that about you." I kissed her lips tenderly it felt different usually I wanted to make her mine already. She kissed back and it turned into a make out session until Eyeball burst into my room. "Sorry to interrupt kids but it's time to go." She looked at me and I got up quickly and Eyeball threw Mari some of her clothes.

I walked back into my room and saw Mari looking for something "Hey what are you looking for?" She covered herself with the flannel "I need a shirt." I chuckles "I already saw you some what naked why are you hiding?" I smirked and threw her one of my shirts. She put on the shirt and rolled up the sleeves showing her new 'tattoo' and tucked it in. She put on the flannel over and left it un button She looked up and I was still in the room. "Like what you see?" She teases and walked out of the room. I wanted her but in a different way now I didn't just want to have se with her I wanted to be with her. I shakes my head 'No you are just going to get bored of her after a while and throw her away.' I thought to myself but this time I didn't believe myself.

Mari POV

I walked to my house and stepped inside my mom saw my face and got up quickly. "What happened to you!?" She touched my face and I pulled away "Ow! Nothing happened I got in a fight that's all." I said and started to walk away "now Mari I don't want you going wild on us again." I grinned at her "I'm a rebel with out a cause! You can't stop me." She shakes her head "you are grounded for a week young lady." I laughed and climbed the stairs "A ver como lo ases. I need my freedom I'm a wild child don't forget that." I walked towards my room an closed the door locking it "¡hija tu pinche madre me estas retando!" She banged on my door and I climbed out my window and climbs down the tree. She looked out my window "REBEL WITH OUT A CAUSE!" I yelled as Ace walked towards me and I kissed him out of nowhere. "Vas a ver cuando llegue tu padre" I walked away with Ace and he stopped me "hey what was that all about?" I shake my head "the usual I'm a wild child and they can't control me." I began to walk again.

I got in his car and waited for the gang Eyeball sat next to me and put an arm around me. "What up doll?" He chuckles and I smile "hey Eyeball." I smiled and heard a slight growl behind me and Eyeball took his arm away from me. "Lets do something fun like a drag race" I said and ace nodded "okay there is one happening out of town." I grinned and turned on the radio as 'Wild child (wild one)' by Jerry lee Lewis played.

Well, I'm just out of school

Im a real cool

I got the jump, got the jive

Got the message, I'm alive

I'm a wild, I'm wild one

Ohh, yeah I'm a wild one

I'm gonna keep a-shakin'

I'm gonna keep a-movin' baby

Don't you cramp my style, I'm a real

wild child

I sang along with Jerry Lee Lewis as the wind blew through my hair and kissed Ace roughly he was caught off guard. He drank beer and I opened up one for me and drank it all in one drink. The guys looked at me surprised as I did it again with another beer "slow it down you won't even make it to the drag race." They all laughed "if ya knew that I can handle beer more than you guys put together." I grinned and the stop laughing. I kept drinking as we drove out of town I remember being at the drag race we won some of the races. But after 30 bottles of beer everything suddenly went black and I don't remember anything from that.

I woke up next to Ace and we where both naked in his bed I started to freak out I got out of his bed with the blanket wrapped around me. "Shit! Shit!" He looked up at me "what's wrong doll?" He asked and got up "what's wrong don't you see we are both naked what happened!" He chuckled "We had sex don you remember you wanted me I wanted you an it happened." He wrapped an arm around me " I got to change this beer happened okay?" He looked at me confused as I changed in my clothes