♛𝐭𝐞𝐧♛

y/n's pov;
it was another regular night at the r&b. same alcoholic customers that were eager for the waitresses. i grabbed the whiskey taking it to the tipsy old man. i quickly set it as he grinned at me making me gag. i walked over to rowan again. "i'm so fed up with this" i sighed. "i'm tired of the same thing" i said looking around.

he nodded, "yeah me too," he said assisting the drunk man in front of us. even after the kiss we shared, it wasn't awkward. we were close friends, i guess we never really talked about it past that day. "you need to get laid! perhaps by that dude that stole you away from me" he snickered making me look over to him.

"mattia? fuck no" i giggled, of course, i was lying. i could get laid by him anytime. my eyes looked up to an average-sized guy. his hair slicked back as he hung a slim smile on his face. i quickly recognized him. he looked exactly like the guy that mattia was when i met him. i walked to him. "hey" i smiled.

"hey baby girl" he smirked as i gulped, "anything to drink?" i asked. "tequila. keep them coming" he said raising a brow. i nodded walking back rapidly grabbing the drinks. i set them down as he clasped my wrist pulling me down. "you know.. mattia wants you. but gosh i do go" he said fiddling with my hair.

"but he's my brother. he can have you first. " he said as he took a paper out of his tuxedo sleeve. "here," he said. "mattia's is the top, mine is the bottom" he smirked. i looked at his stunning face. i nodded taking it. i conserved it into my apron. i'll just throw it out regardless.

i wandered back to rowan, soph walked to us. "who's what hottie!!" she asked looking over to the boy in the tux. "he's mattias friend" i said rolling my eyes as she bit her lip nodding. "ew don't even think about it" i laughed. "he's pretty cute what do you mean!" she laughed.

"yes but for all we know he might be a murder just like mattia," i said looking at him too. "he can choke me and id beg for more," she said making me giggled. "you freaky bitch!" i said as she grinned. i walked over to the guy again. "that girl over there wants you" i said earning him look over to soph.

"shit. send her my way baby girl" he nibbled on his lip. i smirked walking back to soph. "go get him!!" i said. "didn't you say i shouldn't?" she said. "well yeah but um fuck it!" i snickered as she tossed her eyes wandering to the boy.

at this point, i don't know what else to do haha.