Chapter 17 approval?

"Matt are you ready Jenn is on her way"

"Yes dear I am and I was wondering"ding dong

"That's Jenn"

"Alexandra I'm here to finally meat your bo."

"Jennifer this Matt, and Matthew this is my bestfriend from RADA Jennifer."

"Nice to meat you Jenn."

"Nice to you too Matt, and are you ready to be grilled by your girlfriends bestfriend."

"I've been ready, because I love her so much"

As Alex goes to get lunch from the oven "so Matthew what are your intentions with Alex? "

"Well add your came in I was in the processes of asking her to move in with me. Whenever she is in London. "

"Really? "

"Yes like I said before I'm madly in love with your bestfriend since I first laid eyes on her back then everyone said it was just a fan- boy crush, and eventually as I for to know her I proofed to my family it wasn't a fan-boy, but real full blown out love that would only happen once in a lifetime. I was shocked when someone like her world ever want to be my friend let alone my girlfriend. I always thaught I would have to settle with someone like Daisy, but I found out that girls my age just want to party and have sex. When I want to have companionship and someone to love me as I love them unconditionally."

"Wow no one has ever talked about Alex that. You have my permission to date Alex. "

Alex was listening for a long time "Matt doesn't need your permission, but it maybe a good sign since you haven't approved of my exes."