The Bar : Fantasia

Jillian mauevered through the crowd with a smile on her face feeling the vibe of the bar she was in; thumping bass filled the air from amped up speakers, sweat mixed in with the smells of the alcohol, everyone was having a blast as they danced to the music or couples retreated to dark corners to do their business. Sex was a sin that polluted the air and everyone was pumped up on the exhilaration of it all as they danced a little too closely to each other.

Her outfit was perfect for the occasion; a red halter top that hugged her bosom a little too tight and had no back to it as it was held up by strings that wrapped around her neck tied at the nap, a denim mini skirt that had a ruffled edge, and some silver strappy pumps that adorned her feet. Jewelry consisted of a silver tennis bracelet and rings that rested on her thumb and middle finger which was only on her left hand as her right adorned a single ring that sat on her third finger.

She was considered an angel to those who looked at her with those big, brown eyes of hers that was the refined image of innocence. Sometimes though her left eye stayed the same color while in another light the right eye of hers became a murky deep blue. Thick, chestnut brown curls framed her round heartshaped face reaching at the tops of her shoulders and bangs hung in her doe-like orbs. Her height was something to marvel at because of the way her body was sculpted; a medium size bust with a considerable amount of breasts which were smashed together by the top she wore, a skinny waist that anyone would kill for complete with a toned stomach thanks to all the excerise she does, and curved hips that was followed by long toned legs.

Body swaying to the music, which surprisingly enough was Halestorm, she swirled her hips around while her arms rose above her head and fingers buried into soft hair tugging from time to time as her eyes clouded with the lust of it all.

She bounced a couple of times on her heels and became a little too fast in her steps but it was nothing nobody couldn't match around her. Unaware of the eyes watching her, she let the aura of everything consume her mind and body completely, before realizing that she was indeed being watched.

Jillian's eyes flickered up to see who was eyeing her this time but caught only a cloak of black.