The Bar : A Dance

Blackheart roamed the street looking for a place to crash and build up his strength the battle with Johnny Blaze still inflicted on him, all with his father's approval of course, and the order to find the riders sister. A thick stench filled the air and he sniffed as he followed it with a smirk on his face; it was the smell of sin that filled the air. One of the few things a demon like him fed on aside from negative emotions and fear.

He came to a halt in front of a shoddy bar that was settled in the bad side of time, looking over the flickering sign above the door which was left alone by a bouncer that was most likely never hired, Fantasia, it read as his eyes scanned over it. The building was small, infested with human beings that did a little more than drink and dance, as he could tell from the potent aroma in the air perfumed with the carnal temptations and wanton desires of much more.

Music was heard from outside where he stood; clotting noise that vibrated against the concrete his boots stepped on, raucous thumping that obviously came from high quality amps, and of course the pumping bass that reverberated in his skull as he strolled inside.

After awhile of scanning for the so called Jillian Blaze, his eyes fell upon her saucily dancing with one of the men that was feeling her up, and he couldn't help but take in a sucking breath. Jillian Blaze was more than anything he had ever seen in the female demons he hooked up with or knew personally as her perfumed scent reached him; sweat, sex, and lust sang through his veins as he took in the smell with vigor.

Not only was she a feast to his body but also his eyes.

Blackheart walked forward to reach her (and snatch her away from the man that was a little too touchy) but was stopped by another woman latching on his arm. He turned to the tanned, dark haired woman with an annoyed look as she seductively smiled up at him wondering how this happened so fast. Naturally he was the one to do this.

He shrugged her away when she went to trail her manicured hand up his tailored vest causing her to frown up at him batting fake eyelashes trying to attain a mopey look as she spoke, "Is something wrong?"

Yes, he thought, you're in my way.

He sneered down at her, "Of course there is."

She smiled at him lustfully and ran her hand up and down his arm, "Maybe I can help ease your trouble."

Blackheart scoffed and threw off her hand, "Most unlikely. Sorry, honey, you're not my type."

She stared up at him with a shocked 'o' shape forming her mouth. Her thoughts were easily read from the expression on her face. Excuse me? I'm everyone's type! Who the hell does he think he is? No one turns me down.

He rolled his eyes and snatched her throat in his hand tugging her to the nearest corner where the lights don't quite reach them as she struggled against his vice grip. He smirked knowing what was to come as he slammed her against the wall unnoticed by anyone else in the bar, "Scared?" He taunted her able to smell her fear like a drug someone snorted up their nose and she writhed against him.

Her hand clawed at his own which merely tightened as he chuckled nastily face becoming blue, literally. Ice burned in his veins and he knew that as soon as her face became an inkling of blue that sulfur was beginning to kill her. Sulfur was his most favored ability aside from others as it was easy to suck the life out of dimwitted humans that annoyed him.

Blackheart smirked, a mere tug at the corner of his lips suggested that he was enjoying the sight of her struggle, but did not budge as she attacked his hand with sharp nails. He's been through worse and this is nothing compared to before.

The woman become no more than a corpse, skin and bones with non existent veins that dried out like a husk, and her body was shriveled from the damaging amount of weight lost. The eyes that once saw this handsome being now retreated back into a hollow skull, clothes baggy on her stick thin body, and mouth hung open in horror.

"That's better."

He chortled softly deciding to leave the dried out carcass for someone to find and ventured back into the throng of sweating, dancing bodies who paid him no attention as he slid through them easily like smoke that hung in the air.