CHAPTER 1

Tig was, for once, minding his own business that day. The sun was high by noon, and it was hot out. The shaded area of the garage alongside the industrial fans provided some release from its heat, as he and a few others continued their work on several cars in the compound.

"Wooooow," he heard Half-sack whistled. "Now rhat is one nice car."

"Get back to work, prospect." Tig grunted, wrench in hand.

"You know what, he's not wrong Tig." Juice strutted over, leaning his ass on the car which Tig was fixing up. "You don't see many "66 Ford Mustangs around. Even better, you don't see many sexy blondes behind the wheel."

"A fuckin' wha-" the curly haired man stood quickly, hitting his head on the raised bonnet as he did so. There's no way, it couldn't be her.

But there she was, stood in the arms of Gemma Teller with the cherry red classic behind her. She had grown up since he had last saw her, that was for sure, but her fashion sense had never chance. Cut off Levi's with combat boots and a band T-shirt tied into a knot. Guns and Roses, if he could make it out correctly. She was definitely raised by her Uncle Tom, he thought. "Oh Jesus."

"Do we know her?" Juice asked, confusion written on his face as he looked between the two females and Tig, who was growing paler by the second. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

"That is a ghost," came Chib's voice behind them as he removed his sunglasses. "That boy's is Harley Tucker."

Stories had been told of course, and everyone had a fucking story about Harley Tucker. Good or bad, someone always had something to say about the girl. It was strange for people like Juice and Half-sack to finally see her in the flesh. They never thought they would meet the woman that most of the male members spoke so highly of. Yet here she was, wrapped up in Gemma's arms, smiling as she pulled away.

"It's been too long Harls." Gem said solemnly, tears filling her eyes.

"Pull yourself together Gemma." The young blonde laughed. "I ain't come back from the dead."

"Sure does feel like it sweetheart." Both hearing a Scottish accent, the two looked over to find Chibs and Tig approaching. She grinned and wrapped an arm round each of them.

"I've missed you guys so much,"

"Not as much as we've missed you." Tig stated. "Hope you've looked after yourself as much as you've looked after the damn car."

"My baby comes first always." Harley grinned, admiring the mustang out of the corner of her eye, before turning back to Gemma. "Does he know I'm back?"

The older woman shook her head, a small smile played on her features. "No, I didn't tell him. He's at the hospital visiting Abel right now."

She nodded in understanding, after all Gemma had told her all about Jax and Wendy, and of course baby Abel. She has no right to be jealous, Jax had moved on and got married, had a baby - but it still stung, even if they where now divorced like Gemma claimed.

"He'll be happy to see you Harley." Said Chibs, and she could only reply with a smile, not really believing him. According to what Gemma had said, Jackson took it hard when she upped and left and she doubted that he ever forgave her for it, but she was just gonna have to suck it up and deal with it.

"So you gonna tell us where you've been or what? We where worried sick when you disappeared, Clay had us searching round town all night until Gemma finally told us she knew were you where." Tig explained with folded arms.

"Tiggy, I feel like I'm gonna have to explain this story one thousand times over so if ya' don't mind I'm gonna save it until one of Gemma's dinner parties." She grinned whilst he huffed at her response, defeated, but agreed none the less.