!! TH1RTY 31GHT !!

„jeongguk..?"
he gulped, his heartbeat beating even faster. the person by the door looked at him confused, waiting for a response. „ah, uh hi." jeongguk mumbled, quite nervous. „what are you doing here at this late hour?" they asked, raising an eyebrow. „well, uh i don't know." the younger lookd away, slight flustered seeing the person in front of him. they let out a light chuckle, „ah, i see. why don't you come in, kook-ah?" they asked jeongguk in a soft tone. „hyung-„ before he could answer, jimin grabbed his arm and pulled him inside gently.

„so..?" he started, closing the door slowly. jeongguk took off his shoes, as well his jacket. "i'm sorry for coming here at this late hour.." jimin smiled softly, messing up the youngers hair. "it's alright, don't worry." he walked over to the kitchen, turning on the lights. "so, do you want to drink anything, kook?" he asked the younger. "ah, is water alright?" jeongguk mumbled, slowly walking over to the kitchen counter. the elder nodded, grabbing a cup and getting a water bottle from the fridge. he poured jeongguk some water and smiled again. "there you go." he looked at the other before looking down at the cup. he grabbed it and took a sip. "hyung.." he started, jimin looking at him waiting for him to continue.

"i'm sorry, for being like this." jeongguk looked down at the cup he had in his hands, not daring to look up at the other male. he heard a sigh coming out from the other. "hey, it's okay..i guess. you hurt me a lot, to be honest. but i forgive you, jeongguk." jimin let his hand go through the youngers soft hair, smiling slightly. "we all make mistakes, and it's okay." jeongguk looked up, their eyes meeting. "but, why? why do you forgive me? what i did was so wrong. and i hurt you-" jimin cut jeongguk off by placing his finger on to his lips. "shush, it's okay. i forgive you, dummy." he sat down next to jeongguk, not saying anything at all. there was complete silence between the two males, just them looking at each other in the eyes. "h-hyung.." "jeongguk.."  the youngers heart started to beat faster after the second passed by, he wanted to back away, not because he didn't want to kiss jimin, he was scared. jimin placed his hand onto jeongguks cheek, pulling him slowly closer, closing his eyes. jeongguks eyes switched to the elders lips then to his face, letting his eyes shut too.

they leaned in closer, their lips almost meeting until they heard someones phone go off. both of them backed away quickly, a light blush painted on their cheeks embarrassed what would've happened if the phone didn't go off. "ah, i'm sorry my phone." jimin mumbles, wishing his phone didn't go off. jeongguk let out a light laugh, looking away. "ah, it's okay don't worry hyung." jimin picked up his phone and raised an eyebrow as he saw the caller id. 'why is he calling me at this late hour?' "i have to pick up this call, i'll be right back kook-ah." he said, smiling lightly before he got up, walking to a different room so that jeongguk couldn't hear what he's saying.

jeongguk let out the breath, he didn't even know that he was holding in. 'fuck.' he thought, taking a sip from the cup. he spaced out for a bit, trying to progress what just happened. he shook his head, coming back to reality. he turned his head to the direction where the elder disappeared. 'what are they talking about? i really wanna know, should i..?' jeongguk quickly shook his head. 'wait, no. i shouldn't listen to them.-' his thoughts got interrupted by the most beautiful voice, yes that's right jimins voice.

'ah, jihoon...why are you calling me at this late hour?? did something happened?'

jeongguk quickly looked up, looking at the direction where the voice was coming from, suddenly getting curious who that "jihoon" is. he knew that listening to their call was bad, but he couldn't help it.

'ah..idiot you can't just say that!'

the younger raised an eyebrow, noticing the change in jimins voice. his voice sounding.. flustered.
'why is jimin flustered??'
jeongguk tiled his head for a second, letting his tongue poke his inner cheek.

'so, you only called me because you missed me? you idiot, i thought something serious happened! you got me worried for a second.'

jeongguk couldn't help but feel something weird, something that he has never really felt before. something mixed with upset, hurt, sad, mad-
yeah something like that.

he couldn't describe what he was suddenly feeling but he knew he didn't like the feeling. could it be.. jealousy? he quickly shook his head at the thought. 'no, it can't be. why should i be jealous at that? come on jeongguk that's stupid.'

"you want to meet up? when?"
"ahh, friday? sure, i don't mind!"

'excuse me what? they're going to meet up? hell no..i gotta do something about it.'
jeongguks grip on his cup tighten a bit, the thought of them meeting- he didn't like that, he really didn't.
'but wait..why do i even feel like that? i have no rights to feel like that. stupid.' he tilted his head again.

"alright, 4pm then?"
"okay okay, see you on friday jihoonie!~"

jeongguk was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't even notice that jimin already hung up. the elder walked back in the room, sitting next to bunny that has sunken in his thoughts. "hey, i'm back." he raised an eyebrow, noticing that the other didn't respond. "yah, kook-ah." jimin placed his hand on jeongguks thigh, making him come back to reality. "oh, um, you finished your call?-" he quickly asked, a blush painted on his cheeks making the elder laugh softly. "mhm, you zoned out. are you alright?" he asked, letting his fingers run through jeongguks hair.  "ah, yes i'm alright. i just have a question though.." the younger started, jimin nodded, waiting for him to continue what he was saying.

"well, who is jihoon?"