Part 1~Romcoms Are Boring

You were currently at the Vantas house where you sat bored on the couch with a 'very into the movie',popcorn eating, Karkat below you sitting on the floor. He invited you over to watch romcoms with him, which was always not really interesting to you. Each romcom ending was very predicable, like the guy always get the girl or they end up parting ways because of some idiotic reason. However, you didn't mind all these shitty predictable endings, just as long as you got to see him. Its true, you have developed a crush on the cancer. Past all his yelling, name calling, stubbornness... yeah past all that, he was actually pretty cute, caring, and gentle.

As you continue to stare into space and think about these things, you hear the credits rolling. As soon as you hear that, you sigh in relief that you don't have to watch anymore cheesy scenes. Karkat then looks at you with popcorn crumbs scattered across his lips. Oh how you wanted to lick those delicious li- *ahem* I mean, you wanted to clean up his mouth... with your mouth. Haha, anywaaays before you went on with your fantasies Karkat starts speaking to you.

"(Y/N)?, (YYYYY/NNNNN)?, (Y/N)!!!" Karkat yelled trying to get your attention.

"... H-huh? What?" You say snapping out of your trance.

"WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING?"

"What? I-I'm not blushing? Am I?" You say slowly touching your face, only to find that your cheeks are very warm.

"YES YOU ARE. WHY THE FUCK IS THAT?" He asks tilting his head a bit to the right.

"Ummmm... ehhhh..." You really didn't have an answer. "Damn you for having such a perverted mind (Y/N)!" You thought to yourself. "Ughhh, how the hell am I gonna get out this one?!" And then, it came to you.

You flick your index finger up like you just got an idea and smile. "Oh I'm sick! Y-yeah that's why!" You say lying through your teeth.

Karkat frowns while squinting at you. He has this expression like 'You little liar' written across his face.

"Hehehe..." You nervously laugh while shrugging hoping he'll buy it. He then gets up and walks over to you. Not breaking eye contact, I might add.

" W-what? What I'd do?" You say while backing up closer to the back of the couch.

You were so deep in the couch, that if you went any deeper, you would never be seen again. (Kay that didn't sound right at all. HAHA! NO FUCKS GIVEN!) He was leaning over you and was SUPER close to your face staring into your (E/C) eyes.

"K-Karkat?" You seem to stutter out, considering you were so choked up right now. AND probably blushing like crazy.

He didn't say anything, he just kept staring at you and getting closer to your face. Hah, if that was even possible, due to the small space between you two. You could feel his warm breathe brush up against your skin. You shut your eyes out of embarrassment and prepare for what's to come next.

"Omfg omfg omfg" You say repeatedly to yourself in your mind. You sit there what seems like hours before you finally feel something that completely takes you by surprise.

About the short chapter, I don't normally write this short of a chapter but I guess it happened anyways. Oh and make sure to let me know on spelling errors, and that kind of stuff. So yeah. Vote, comment, and some other shit.

GoOdByE fOr NoW~
§kïïtzö