Part 2~Oh. Mah. God.

You feel a warm soft feeling on your face... but not where you want it.

You open one of your eyes, only to find the back of Karkat's hand on your forehead. He pulls his hand away and stands up straight looking at you.

"WELL, YOU DONT FEEL LIKE YOU'RE SICK." he says smirking.

(Haha, you thought you were gonna get sexy time with Kitkat , huh reader?! Don't worry~ Your time will come up sooooonnn~ Just not right now, hehe.Oh and if you called it, props to you bruh.)

You stare at him dumbfounded. "Did he just really fucking do that? Are you fucking serious?" You thought to yourself.

"Fuck you Vantas." you spurt out while crossing your arms.

He closes his eyes and shrugs. " YOU PROBABLY FUCKING WOULD." he says grinning with his sharp teeth. "Cocky Douche."

"You wish." you say sticking your tongue out at him. He chuckles and walks over to the stack of other romcoms. Oh god no. "Fuuuuuuuucccckkkkkk." You whine in your head. "Okay screw seeing him. If I watch one more fucking romcom, I swear I'm going to shoot myself in my face."

Before you could tell Karkat that you didn't really want to watch anymore crapcoms, you see a bright red object in the corner of your eye. You turn to see a familiar red sweater and the troll wearing it.

"Hey Kankri." you say hanging over the back of the couch.

Okay so you had a crush on the cancer... AND the older cancer. They were both so handsome. You know what they sayyy, the apple doesn't fall far from the treeee... or some shit... Yeah. I think that's right. They both shared the "Vantas Traits". (Oooooooo~) Soft wavy black hair that would curl in every which way, crimson red eyes, and of course, their adorable candy corn horns.

But, they are complete opposites. Thats kind of why Karkat and Kankri dont get along very well. Kankri, once you get past all his "triggers", large amount of talking, lectures, hashtags.... Anyways! When you get past all that, he is a lot like Karkat.

Kankri stops walking and turns towards your direction. "Hell9 (Y/N). When did y9u get here?" he says in his proper and polite tone.

"Ummm... I think at-"

"AT NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUISNESS." Karkat interrupted.

"Oh god..." You then sigh and let your head sink into the top of the couch, knowing the arguement that's sure to come.

Kankri crosses his arms and looks over at Karkat with his 'ready to lecture' face. "Karkat, that is very triggering."

"BLAH BLAH BLAH, SHUT THE FUCK UP."

"Karkat Vantas! D9 I have t9 lecture y9u 9n triggers again?!"

" OH YES PLEASE. BORE ME WITH YOUR STUPID FUCKING TRIGGERS. I WOULD LOVE THAT."

" Karkat! Ap9ligize!-"

You dig your head further into the couch and shut out all sound. You couldn't really take it when they fought like this. It annoyed the living shit out of you. You sigh, while insults, threats, and growls were thrown across the room.

You sit there and continue to listen to their ranting; you felt like you were going to blow up with all this noise going off in your ears. And unfortunately, you did.

"Jesus fucking Christ.... KNOCK IT OFF! BOTH OF YOU!" You yell looking at both of them.

They stop and both turn their heads to you, then they look at the ground ashamed. "Do they really always have to fight when I'm here?" you ask yourself. There was a long silence, which was making you really uncomfortable. You never really did cope with silence so this was driving you insane. You sigh realizing that you made it completely awkard.

"Okay.... you know what we need to do?" you say breaking the awkward silence.

They both turn the heads towards you and look at you with a questionable face.

"WATCH MORE ROMCOMS?" "Listen t9 my lecture 9n triggers?" Karkat and Kankri asks.

You facepalmed. "Oh my god..." You look up and slowly start to smile.

"No... we need to play a game." you say, now grinning deviously.

Here's your update you guys. I knowwwww, shoorrrtttt, (just like KK's dick. pffft jk) BUTT don't fret!!! Mama Skiitzo will make it better e3e Oh and I will try to make the next update as quick as possibly due to the fact we have finals at my school this week. (Lord Jesus kill meh nowwwww.) So yeah. Vote, comment, and BLAHHHHHH.

ByE bYe~

§kïïtzö