Chapter 10 (smut)

Perries POV:
Jade laid me down and started to kiss me I opened my eyes and she took my glasses off. "Hi" I said dreamily and stared into her eyes. They were amazing just like bambi's. "Perrie" she said snapping me out my thoughts "uhh yeah" I said and shook my head a little trying to snap back into reality "I said take your top off" I nodded and nervously lifted my t-shirt above my head. I wrapped my arms around my stomach and she cane over and moved my arms and ran her hand over my stomach down to my trousers. I started to breath unsteadily as she got nearer and nearer to my bulge. "Don't be nervous ok" she went into her bag and pulled out a little pack "uhh what's that" I said and she ripped the top open "a condom silly I didn't know if you could get me pregnant so I brought one just in case" I nodded and she took off her trousers laying down. "Come on" she said. I sat next to her. She moved her hand to pull down my boxers and I stopped her "I Umm I just don't want you to be disgusted or disappointed with me" she kissed me and pulled back shaking her head "I won't ok I love you" I nodded and she kissed me again pulling my boxers down. I swallowed the lump in my throat. As we were kissing she slowly moved her hand down to my penis and started to wank me off. I gasped and held onto my bed sheets gripping them. I'd never even had another hand around there I didn't even like mine down there. I remember when my body started changing we were in PE and jade was doing cross country and I got hard for the first time and ran off. She started to move a bit faster "is this ok" she said looking at me her eyes glistening with mischief "uhh p perfect" I moaned and she kissed me. My stomach started to feel tight "w what's happening" I said and groaned she smiled up at me "you need to cum" I nodded and focused on her hand moving up and down. My breath got unsteady and she knelt her head down and wrapped her lips around the head of my c.ock. "W woah" I said and I cummed into her mouth. Jade lifted her head up and smiled at me swallowing "you ok" she said and kissed my cheek. "Yeah your really good at uhh like that" I said and blushed. "You ready for the real deal then" I nodded and she laid down and pulled me on top of her. "Put the condom on" she said I looked at the price of rubber then at my erection "uhh how" I dumbly said and she came over sliding it on and then kissed me. I kissed back as my hands roamed her back I found her bra toggle and undid it she slid it off still kissing me. I looked down and blushed. She was beautiful perfect even. "Wanna touch them" she said and I blushed and shook my head "let's just stick to the basics" she nodded and laid down on my bed and I moved over hovering over her "are you a virgin" I said and she shook her head. I nodded and held my d.ick by the base slowly sliding into her. It felt like heaven it was so warm and wet. She let out a sweet moan that sounded like music to my ears I pushed myself all the way in and she held onto my back. I was in pure heaven being held in her tight confinement's. "Is this ok" I said and she smiled up at me lust dancing in her eyes "yeah start making love to me Perrie" she said and wrapped her arms around my neck securely. I picked up my pace a little and she dug her heels into my back. I moved her to the edge of my bed and continued to fuck her faster. By this point o was basically slamming myself into her. "God Perrie your so big" she said as I looked down at her. Hey cheeks were rosy and her lip was slightly swollen from where she was biting it and her eyes were glued on me with her eyebrows furrowed slightly. "Your really tight" I said thrusting forward harder my skin slapping hers. "I I'm gonna cum" she moaned holding onto me still "let it go" I said continuing to roughly fuck her. I felt her hot girl cum trickle down my hard member and them at just set me off. I thrusted a few more times and cummed into the condom my hips twitching and are fucking slowing down and eventually coming to a halt. "Shit your good at that" jade said and I smiled a little. She took of the condom and threw it into a the bin. I slid my boxers on and slid next to her she cuddled me to her and smiled "night" she said smiling. I smiled content I just lost my virginity to my dream girl.