++Chapter One

"This cannot be happening..."

George stared around at the red stained fields, his hands clenched. The ground swayed under his feet as he clutched his side. He slowly sunk to sit onto a fallen log, gripping the stripped wood. His breath came in shallow gasps as he watched red coats move with a posh look in their posture, shoving stumbling, hurt revolutionaries along who were mourning both losses of friends-

And America.

George shook his head as clear as he could as a gloved hand touched his shoulder. He looked up at the skinny figure standing beside him, a distraught look on the other man's face.

"General?" Marquis spoke slowly, unsure if he were talking to the same man he had countless times before. George shook his head slowly, looking down.

"I'm no General anymore..." He rasped, lurching to cough as he gripped his side. A musket from a British fire had caught him. He was sure no vitals were hit, but it did hurt like hell. Marquis' already creased face became more so with a deep frown, "call me George.."

"...George" Marquis sighed. He looked away, digging into his satchel. George slowly looked over as Marquis offered a envelope to him. George winced as he saw the red wax stamp on the front, signifying it was from the current monarch of Great Britain.

"..I don't want to read it.." George said, not even trying to keep the growl out of his voice. Marquis insisted the envelope towards him.

"You need to read this, monsieur.." Marquis insisted. George stared at the hand before he sighed and begrudgingly took it. Marquis touched George's shoulder once more before leaving back towards his horse who was waiting patiently. The ex-general watched as Marquis rode away before looking back down at the letter. He sighed through his nose before he picked it open. He unfolded it and began to read.

'Dear my 'beloved' subject, George Washington. I have made the decision to take you and all of your 'great' friends to Britain where I shall decide both yours and your friend's new jobs here at home! You may come willingly or I will send 'help' for your bags. I hope to see you in a short while~
-KG3

George stared at the letter before he crumpled it angrily, throwing it with a lurch of pain from his side. He growled and stood, stumbling. He turned as he heard footsteps. The darker male stared as a stumbling Alexander came towards him.

"Gen- George?" He asked, noticing the sudden change of mood in the other's face. He glanced at George's wound.

"You need to get that checked—"
"Pack your things."

Alexander blinked dumbly, looking at George. "What-?"

"Pack your things and get your family" he hissed, looking back towards the field that was still holding the red coats.

"I'm not letting them win again."