++Chapter 2

After what felt like years, which was only a matter of about a few agonizing months or so, the Revolutionaries had made it to Great Britain, where cold and angry stares greeted them. Not to mention the things that were thrown at them. They couldn't deflect them, since their wrists had been bound together by chains at their waist. The large group made it to the palace after a long, uncomfortable carriage ride, where George heard Alexander take an anxious gulp of air when they stepped out.

"Hello, you lot!~"

George grimaced at the bitter-sweet tone that caught his ears when they entered the throne room. He clenched his teeth, not looking up from his buckle shoes. Though he tore his eyes away when he heard the door shut, his tired eyes taking in the fact that he was now alone, his Revolutionaries having been escorted out.

With a cuss under his breath, he snapped his head back to face the red clad figure approaching him, squinting his eyes as the taller male loomed over him with a vicious grin on his face.

"Hello, Wishy-Washy~" Fredrick couldn't help but growl out the name, earning a huff from the other male who only glared in return.

"Hello." George mumbled, looking away from the man - the red he wore was nearly eye bleeding. He gave a wince when the cane the man had was shoved under George's chin, forcing him to look at the other after his teeth gave a clack from the invasive gesture.

"Don't you know it's a tad rude to mumble at your king?" Fredrick tutted, blinking when George snapped.

"You are nothing but a cockroach under my shoe" George hissed, letting out a provoked noise when the cane was met with his gut curtly, making him hunch over. Fredrick glared down at the beaten man and scoffed.

"Oh and you think you're so high and mighty? Hm-" Fredrick clicked his tongue, cocking a brow. He rolled his eyes and stepped away from the other, making a disgusted face before another grin came to his lips.

"Ah- well, if you so see fit that I am below you, I suppose I'll just send you to your quarters...see how long your 'friends' can stand the prison" Fredrick cackled as George looked at him in alarm. "Oh don't be surprised!~ you could come in handy.."

Fredrick smirked before he snapped his fingers, waving his hand for some of the guards to take care of George.

"Take him to his quarters, have him think about his new assigned job" Fredrick smirked as George glared at him, the guards grabbing his restrained arms and hauling him towards the doors.

"Have a nice slumber, George! It might be the only one you get for a while~"