War Lord

Lol vote.comment. Thanks.

Ebonie fidgeted underneath his stare. He had been staring at her for quite some time – with disgust.

Ebonie had been looked at with disgust before, by people who didn't like her skin color, but it had never been like this. It hadn't ever felt like this. The pain was still there but magnified by a thousand. It was causing her actual, literal pain in her chest.

It hurt to bad and she could not face him anymore. She turned her back to him.

Big mistake!

Clawed hand tore through the sheet wrapped around her body and into flesh. She cried out as he turned her back around to face him, dark eyes an abyss of pure hatred. She wondered how she had ever thought he was human.

He said not a word, just stared her down until her gaze flickered down submissively. He yanked her off the bed and onto the floor where she landed hard. She was just happy his claws were no longer digging into her shoulder.

"You will vacate my room! I do not want to see you for many days."

Ebonie crawled away from before she struggled to her feet, holding onto the sheet with trembling hands. His words ached deep and made self-hatred flare up inside of her, overwhelming and stubborn.

She knew logically she shouldn't feel this way because she didn't care if this nutjob creature didn't want to see her – she didn't want to see him – but whatever he had placed inside of her care. It cared a great deal.

"Can I-I go home?" She stuttered.

"Are you stupid? Or daft? I've answered this question of yours. I am stuck with you." He spat. "Be gone. I am sick of you. If I catch even a glimpse of you before I wish to do so, I will repay you painfully!"

She didn't move right away, which seemed to ignite a new flame of anger within him, it was only when she sensed that things were about to get ugly did she turn and flee the room. She hit the hallway and kept going, not sure where to go and hanging onto the sheet for dear life.

Her haste to escape Hendrick and his room while keeping her sheet covering her body, made her rush blindly. She didn't know where she was going, but when she reached a spiraling staircase, she descended it, hiking the sheet up so she wouldn't trip.

She found a door that seemed to be a front door a moment after reaching the bottom. She could see a beautiful day beyond the floor to ceiling windows embedded on both sides of the double, oak wood doors. She reached the door in a blink of an eye (literally, though she didn't realize) and flung the door open and went to take a step out. Her big toe had barely hit the dark welcome mat before the bite on the side of her neck blazed with vengeance.

She choked out, her hands flying to her neck as white hot pain attacked every single cell inside of her starting at the bite and spreading outwards in all directions. She moaned and collapsed at the doorframe, instinctually pulling her leg back into the home – the pain lessened.

"He has revoked your freedom to leave. You won't be able to set foot outside the door without his permission."

With the haze of pain lifting, Ebonie was able to crack her eyes open and turn her head. A beautiful woman was standing over her, tall with sandy curls and blue eyes and light brown skin. She seemed to be biracial – a mix of black and white.

She stared down her nose at Ebony, who to be fair, was on the floor.

Ebonie worked on breathing regularly, the pain had stolen her ability to do so for a few moments. She struggled to her feet, covering herself with the sheet that had fallen in her collapse. She used the door frame as support but was careful not to even set a fingertip beyond its threshold. "What does that mean?" She questioned with a shuttering breath.