Prologue

// Diary //

Fuck this...

Toga gave me this diary, I guess to help my stress. I don't know honestly, it came from no where. She said to write whatever the fuck happens so... here I am.

We recently got a 'new recruit', you could say. I don't know how the League don't know who he is. The new guy is Hawks, no.2 hero. That guy. Everything seems to be going smoothly with him, at the minute anyway. Still got my suspicions.

Right, I'm gone. Bye.

Dabi

////

He strutted through the halls, book in hand with an expressionless face. His hands swung either side of his hips, grazing across his jacket. The torn and broken pages of the notebook edged closer to the ground with each step. Dabi's eyes glanced across the hall, glaring at anyone he saw, Toga, Twice, Spinner, all the remaining members of the League of Villains, until he finally entered the main room.

"What do you want Shigaraki?" He said, boredom lacing his voice. His eye glared at the blue haired man.

"Newbie." Shigaraki replied, nodding his head to the door behind him and looking back down at his hands, picking away at the top layer of skin. The dark haired man continued to walk away with his notebook still in hand, and opened the door.

A pair of bright red wings bent around the door and he saw a pair of hazelnut brown eyes turn and look at him. The wings shot in, covering the recruit's body and a voice spoke out, "What?"

Dabi continued in, ignoring the fact that the recruit was covering his body, "What are you doing here, Hawks?"

"Recruited. And you are? Annnnnd is there any chance you could let me get changed first before the interrogation?" the blonde replied, a sassy tone in his voice. His wings covered every inch of his body. Dabi couldn't tell if he had any clothes on at all. He hoped he did...

"I'll turn around, just get your fucking clothes on if you want, but you gotta answer my questions."

The shorter man turned around, only with shorts on, glaring directly into Dabi's eyes, "Okay then Dabi. Shoot."

"Not shy huh? Why are you here, heroes don't suddenly change." Dabi asked, shooting daggers right into Hawks' eyes. He stared directly at Hawks' eyes, ignoring everything the hero was showing.

"Like I said, I've been recruited. Surprisingly," He said, drawing out the 'ly', "my quirk can actually help you lot. Being able to fly and all, help ya escape." He then continued to turn around and put the rest of his clothing on.

"Fair. But why wait until after you became the number two hero?"

"Sick of helping the heroes. Endeavour's not the easiest to work with, nor are the others." Hawks chuckled as he pulled on his t-shirt. His hair was a ruffled mess, strands of hair flying in the air. Beads of sweat grew on his forehead.

"Just back from a mission?" Dabi asked, pointing towards Hawk's forehead and stepping forward slightly. The smaller man jumped back lightly before recomposing himself. He can't do this, he can't show fear, this is his job for god sakes, he has to complete this. "Yea, how'd ya tell?" He innocently asked, unaware of the sweat dripping slowly from his forehead. Dabi rolled his eyes with disappointment lacing his eye as he saw Hawks' stupidity.

"Just hurry up and get out here. The league want to talk." With that, Dabi turned around and left, letting Hawks finish getting ready.

/////

Within ten minutes, the winged man had left the spare room in fresh clothing and had started talking to the league. He was smoking jokes as normal and messing around, gaining trust from the younger members. Toga was joining in with the jokes and Twice was laughing along. When Dabi entered the room, he glared at Hawks and leaned against the wall. He was protective, especially over the league. They were like a family to him, since he never felt at home with his biological family. His father was never the nicest, his mother was forced to be alone for a lot of his childhood, and no matter what he did, his siblings didn't pay much attention to him. The place he was meant to call 'home' didn't feel like 'home'. He felt out of place everywhere he went, until he was brought into the League of Villains. He finally felt 'at home'.

The scarred man glared around the room, focusing on Hawks. Hawks was the intruder, and Dabi didn't trust him.

"Come on Dabi!" Toga giggled, she went to grab his hand to drag him towards Hawks, but he tugged his hand away before she could. He was determined to do what he could to stay away from that man.

"Not gonna join us Dabi?" Hawks teased, smiling sarcastically towards the dark haired man, "Too embarrassed to come near me?"

"Fuck off bird brain." He said, shooting daggers through his eyes. Hawks simply walked over and continued to tease, following a small pattern of talking about what had previously happened in the spare room and the time Hawks had defeated Dabi in battle while working for the commission. This only annoyed Dabi more, leading to him walking away from Hawks. "Aw, running away now?" Hawks continued, accidentally tipping Dabi over his limit.

"No you dickhead. I'm sick of you already, jesus, Shigaraki, get rid of him. I don't care how strong he is or how much he could help, I don't fucking trust him!" Dabi snapped, making his way closer to the nearest door before slamming it and leaving.

//Diary//
Fuck this.

Hawks can't just stop. He's a dick, to put it simply.

We need to get rid of him, but they just won't listen. He's barely been here for a day and I'm sick of him. I wouldn't mind him if he wasn't so annoying!

Hopefully he gets better before I snap again.

/////
Word count - 999

A/N - Hi! Hopefully I'm going to stick with this story because I actually have good ideas about it,  and my friend @hardb4ck_b00ks helps me with a few things, so thank you @ hardb4ck_b00ks for the help.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it so far! 

- Keigo