Prologue

"Anna... I'm so sorry... I should've never let you go... I should've always be by your side" it's been years since I saw this man, he has changed a lot, I see my father's eyes red, tears dropping from his eyes like a waterfall, guilt and pain washing through him. I want to scream and shout but I feel like I have no right to blame him, he abandoned me for six years and now he's here just feeling guilty because of what happened to me... what a jerk of a father does that. I hate him so much for letting me go. After the accident six years ago that caused the death of my mother, he left, he didn't even bother to check on me on the fucking hospital, I was only six, I was so scared and in pain... I saw her dying in front of me but couldn't do shit to help her... except crying myself because fuck! I was damn bleeding and hurt and... doesn't matter, nothing matter anymore she's death, and the pussy of my father couldn't take the pain of her death so he run away, just like I fucking was capable of losing her, not only her, my entire family.

My mother died.

My father left me.

I was left with my mother's sister Patty and her son Justin... which was a comfort to me as a friend and a brother because he was my age but there was also her fucking sicopec boyfriends.

I'm hospitable right now and that pussy of my father comes to check on me AFTER FUCKING SIX YEARS.

Something inside me is dead, I guess I lost that little pure nice girl with my mother's been gone and my father abandoning me. And today I lost the innocent left part with my father coming back to my life.

"You'll come with me home" he adds. I don't say anything, I don't care anymore, I feel like right now I'm not allowed to live a normal life because nothing matter at all. I'm just a living soul for the sake of living until god takes my soul back.